So I just got a pair of Sony MDR-V600 cans and honestly for being $100 headphones I'm not impressed. Don't get me wrong they sound great but I guess I was expecting more. So anyway does anyone know of some good music to use for testing headphones?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.

/thread
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness

/thread

Haha, thats what I'm listening to right now.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by Linqua5150
go throught these to check the tone generation: http://www.eminent-tech.com/music/multimediatest.html

Thats actually pretty interesting. They pick up the 30hz and the 15000hz tone fine. Also everything in between. I was just hoping for an actual song that was made for testing out headphones and stuff.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Roundabout - Yes
I got in everyone's hostile little face. Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I'm comfortable with that. I am enlightened.
Funky Muthafucka Of The Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 To Join.
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by Caustic
Beast Within, you're awesome.
Quote by soul_power
Thats actually pretty interesting. They pick up the 30hz and the 15000hz tone fine. Also everything in between. I was just hoping for an actual song that was made for testing out headphones and stuff.

That's strange, I have the same exact set of Headphones, and they can't pick up the 30hz at all. Although the 50hz is smooth and clear.
Quote by doggy_hat
That's strange, I have the same exact set of Headphones, and they can't pick up the 30hz at all. Although the 50hz is smooth and clear.

How old are they? I have mine plugged straight into my computer with the volume at 1 and I can hear it. Maybe its your ears??? Try turning it up a little bit.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
My Headphones are pretty old, I bought them used about a year ago. Maybe I've abused them too much. I don't think it's my ears. I have a pair of Monitors, and I have no problem hearing the lowest frequencies, They have even volume all the way down to 37Hz.
Quote by PlayMadness

/thread

*high five*
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model