I couldn't find one when I searched it, so a friend told me to just make it myself!

Basically, I really like this movie. Okay, so I love this movie! And I want to hear other people's opinions on it too. Whether you loved it or hated it, what some of your favorite scenes were, what you think the best quotes were, etc. Basically, just talk about the movie and it's themes and such.

I'm sure there will be spoilers so I'll just get that disclaimer up right now for any who wander into the thread without having seen this movie.
Quote by Hot_Money420
Banned because I know a certain girl who used to think chocolate milk came from brown spotted cows....that young girl was a boy...and that boy was me....

Quote by aig91
Banned because listen to Sara. She speaks the truth.

Join the F.U.C.K.!
Pretty cool movie...
...though I'm pretty sure we don't need a thread dedicated to it...
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
dinner table. dude slams his fist down on the table. gun goes off. CAT SPLATTERS!
the game
Quote by shuriken
dinner table. dude slams his fist down on the table. gun goes off. CAT SPLATTERS!

Is it dead?
Absolutely fantastic movie!

"Is it dead?" haha

Quote by Jimmyyoung
Pretty cool movie...
...though I'm pretty sure we don't need a thread dedicated to it...

I don't see why not, I'm fairly sure there was one for Cloverfield, although I haven't searched so don't quote me on it
why the hell do we need the ****ing rope?!?!?!
later they drop out of the ceiling and OWN the mob peolpe
i told u we would need the ****ing rope!

ha ha ha best movie ever next to cloverfield

also i like the part when the guy owns those ppl in the strip club
Quote by Jackal58
That's the thing though. What can you do to a group of people that believe if they abandon their cause they will burn in hell?

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
MAKE LIKE A TREE AND GET THE **** OUT OF HERE!

Awesome movie basically.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
I loved that part when the cat exploded! xD

the strip club scene was funny too.

"What the **** are you doing?"
"I'll tip her!!"
Quote by Hot_Money420
Banned because I know a certain girl who used to think chocolate milk came from brown spotted cows....that young girl was a boy...and that boy was me....

Quote by aig91

Join the F.U.C.K.!
Awesome movie. 2 of my favorite quotes:

"Brilliant. So now we got a huge guy theory, and a serial crusher theory. Top notch. "

and of course

*gun goes off, cat splatters* "Is it dead?"
Quote by happytimeharry

Willem Dafoe kicks ass...

Definitely. He totally made that movie.
Quote by Hot_Money420

Quote by aig91

Join the F.U.C.K.!
So, I recently downloaded a collection of songs from BDS. One of which is id3'd as "white rapids" I'm not sure whether this is the true name or not, but I know it's used in the scene where they break in on the one hitman's poker game and more or less ambush them and the brothers make Rocco fight the hitman with red glasses on his own. http://www.youtube.com/v/nQb8tVHpbSs&hl=en <- for reference (as long as the vid is up at least). My question is this, has anyone seen a tab for this song anywhere, and if not, is there any brave guitar soul out there that would mind taking a shot at tabbing it? I have the mp3 for anyone who needs it.
I love Boondock Saints, it's an absolutely great movie. I actually haven't gotten a chance to see it in a while though. I thought the flashback to the action sequences was creative though and the movie was well written. The brother's interaction's sort of reminded me of me and my brother.

I love the "Rule of thumb? Should be rule of wrist," joke. Classic.
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.