So does anyone know how to manually adjust the monitor settings on laptops? Color, contrast, brightness, etc. I can't for the life of me figure out how to change these on my dell. On my desktop its simple because the menu button is right on my monitor but I have no idea how to change it on laptops. HELP!!!
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
try holding the Fn key and press whatever other key that has a blue star/sun thing normally its the up/key
Quote by gokorn1
try holding the Fn key and press whatever other key that has a blue star/sun thing normally its the up/key

Alright ill give it a try.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Wait... FN???
NVM I found it. So thats the brightness anyone know about the color and contrast?
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Last edited by soul_power at Feb 7, 2008,