Page 1 of 3
Pit...my GF and I need your help...

So as you can probably gather, my girlfriend and I were getting "intimate" so to speak...As it got to it's climax, and not wanting a kid, I pulled out...shot off...

What usually happens is it goes on her stomach...This was the shot from hell I guess and it got her in her nostril...

Now as luck would have it...as it landed on her nostril area she decided to take a big ... and I mean big breath...and it got sucked up her nose....

So as it stands now, her nose is bleeding perfusely and we cannot get it to stop...

So...we have come her to ask you...Do we go to hospital...or does someone know of someway to stop this bleeding...

Help
plug nose and tilt head forward, just like any other nosebleed
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
+1 for the tampon idea..
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
Quote by jaco_pasto
put a tampon in her nose

+1
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
hahahaha!

i thought i'd heard everything asked in The Pit. i guess not.

try to stop it yourselves and if that doesnt work, call someone who knows what they're doing!
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
Quote by jaco_pasto
put a tampon in her nose

...No lie...we have already done that...it filled up fast...
this is on the same level of lulz as the "I poured hot butter on my gf's vajayjay and now shes crying" thread
Quote by jaco_pasto
put a tampon in her nose

ya im sure she has one

mayb blow her nose? i hav no idea
<Reserving this space for future post>
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
I call BS. Unless you've been deprived a really long time, there's no way it could reach her nose..... unless she's really short or something.
also pics or it didnt happen.. cause more than likely if it did go in her nose and she took a deep breath she would have passed the seamen through her nasal cavity to the back of her throat and swallowed it...
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers

Classic Pit Material.

I would say call a doctor/pharmacist/other medical professional, now.

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by gen0doom
I call BS. Unless you've been deprived a really long time, there's no way it could reach her nose..... unless she's really short or something.

Ewww... midget sex.
Quote by gen0doom

You just have weak kegal muscles.

-SD
Dude you realize she can get pregnant if it goes in the nose right? In fact its 10x more likely she will
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by SilentDeftone
You just have weak kegal muscles.

-SD

I'm glad you understand this curse I have of blowing huge loads long distances...

But on a serious note...I thought it should have past through the nasal cavity and into the throat...this is more like cocaine I guess...
treat it like a regular nosebleed. jeez.

Head shot!
Colors by Between the Buried and Me is the Best album ever
Quote by Guitarist132
Dude you realize she can get pregnant if it goes in the nose right? In fact its 10x more likely she will

Ya i heard about that girl in Iowa whose got mad cum in her nose. ****.
call a doctor
and when if yo go to hospital take a pic of the doctor after he finds out what happened
Quote by Pat McRotch
I'm glad you understand this curse I have of blowing huge loads long distances...

Alright, now I'm calling absolute Shenanigans.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by gen0doom

dude, no lie, it comes out at nearly 30 mph most times, thats fast enough to reach a nose im sure
My Gear:
Fender '72 Tele Thinline Deluxe Reissue
Vox Night Train 15W
... Lying doesn't make you cool.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by IronNecrosis
this is on the same level of lulz as the "I poured hot butter on my gf's vajayjay and now shes crying" thread

that was the first thing i thought of. this was obviously inspired by that and like that, i guarantee is fake and just making an attempt to get a reaction out of the pit. congrats TS.... congrats.
This is total BS.

"I'm sorry babes, I'll just go see if anyone on Ultimate-Guitar knows what to do"

phone your equivalent of NHS-24 numb nuts.
Quote by Riddler
Alright, now I'm calling absolute Shenanigans.

Did you not read what I have posted under that...

Anyways, the bleeding still doesn't seem to be slowing down...This will be a good one to explain to the parents...
Page 1 of 3