Page 1 of 2
Rollins Band Liar- Even if i hadnt seen the video of Henry Rollins painting himself red and jumping around screaming "liar!!!" and the even funnier beavis and butthead commentary. I still think this song is hilarious.

Dead kennedys:Jock-o-Rama; Man no one tells it quite like the dead kennedys
Dead kennedys; MTV get off the air: See Jock o Rama

Dead Milkmen- Taking Retards to the zoo: do i even need a reason

TV Party: hey wait a minute, My tv set doesnt work!!! ITS BROKEN!!!! Hey what are we gonna do tonight this isnt fair!
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
it should be more like "which punk songs dont make you laugh"

they all make me laugh.
i thought i had magic fingers once, and had uncovered the fountain of love.

turns out my girlfriend was just peeing on me.
that part in chemical warfare by the dead kennedys where it sounds like circus music

Jack my swag
Quote by Fuzzbox91
Rollins Band Liar- Even if i hadnt seen the video of Henry Rollins painting himself red and jumping around screaming "liar!!!" and the even funnier beavis and butthead commentary. I still think this song is hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBjtghitGOM

rofl classic
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by Windwaker
Dead Kennedys - Night of the living rednecks. Such an epic story.

Dead Milkmen - Bitching Camero. Doughnuts on your lawn.

I bought this DVD from the Dead Kennedys, and it was a show from Portland, around '83, so I was hoping it would have him telling that story. To my dismay, he didn't tell the story, he only referenced it. He made fun of these kids who were sitting on the stage. "Oh, look at these kids sitting on the stage, so mellow in Portland Oregon."

It makes me laugh because Jello gets pissed off at everything. And about 75% of the live Dead Kennedys albums/movies I have Jello is complaining about the lights. It ranges from "Oh look at us! We're melting, melting under the lights!" to "This show is gonna end right now if someone doesn't turn down those ****ING LIGHTS!!!"

Also, if you ever listen to Dear Abbey, it's funny when you realize how truly offensive what Jello is saying actually is.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Do you guys know what the queers are doing to the soil?

Dead Milkmen FTW

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHFr6DgrF0w
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
"the idea of the lights is to highlight the band, not bake them".

The Trash Kittens had an interesting lighting arranging.

We were like the Wiggles, so we all had different colours.

Rhythm guitarist Mokie Shadow was the red one, so we had a red light on the left of the stage.

Lead guitarist Johnny Skullf--k was the blue one, so we had a blue light on the right of the stage.

The lights, of course, melded into purple at the center of the stage, where lead singer Ditchy T, who was the purple one, stood.

A genius concept, if I do say so myself.
Rollins Band - Love's So Heavy. (okay so it's not punk, but it's Henry Rollins)

The first verse combined with the flamboyant guitar kills me everytime. After seeing interviews of Rollins talking about his failed love life and how he can't find himself 'falling in love', this song sounds even more forced...and hilariously awkward

p.s. despite this cheesy ballad, I love the Rollins Band
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
It's from a pretty obscure Lexington, KY band but Ted Bundy's Volskwagon "Homecoming Queen of Cell Block B". How can you not laugh at a song who's chorus is "Teach me to love C o c k".
Quote by neidnarb11890
I Need Lunch by Dead Boys always makes me chuckle.

I whole heartedly agree! What's even funnier is that it used to be my ex-girlfriend's favorite song. At least she knew her place, right?

Little Bit of Whore by Johnny Thunders makes me giggle too.
DOWN&OUT
April 29th, 1992 (sublime cover) - Guttermouth

Lucky the donkey- guttermouth

actually anything by them makes me laugh
lots of songs make me smile, but the only song i've ever listened to that made me laugh insanely hard is "PUNKROCKANARCHY" by Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains. I highly suggest everyone go and download it now.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
screeching weasel - pervert at large
hahaha

most of the queers stuff too is pretty funny
Quote by waterproofpie
Rollins Band - Love's So Heavy. (okay so it's not punk, but it's Henry Rollins)

The first verse combined with the flamboyant guitar kills me everytime. After seeing interviews of Rollins talking about his failed love life and how he can't find himself 'falling in love', this song sounds even more forced...and hilariously awkward

p.s. despite this cheesy ballad, I love the Rollins Band

Oh my god
I decided to look that up, absolutely brilliant haha
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by SuperBlob
Oh my god
I decided to look that up, absolutely brilliant haha

thank god someone agrees. It's so...macho, and overly sexual. And somehow out of Henry's character (if that makes sense!?!?!)
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
hahaha, that song that always plays on Fungus53 on XM, the turtle crazy song.....like wtf is that?
alot of NoFX's stuff is a good laugh, always blunt and straight to the point
and before anyones argues, NoFX are more punk than half the bands people post in this forum and ill stand by them =P
but my bands lovely cover of you drive me crazy by britney spears has me chucling every gig, missed the chorus for laughing to much once
Banned from the pubs - Peter and the test tube babies

and

Banned from the roxy - Crass

Just because they bring back memories.

Warhead - UK subs too. Because we've renamed it "Forehead" and chant along in a suitable fashion.
Psychobilly included? Elvis is Everywhere - Mojo Nixon
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by malted_bee
alot of NoFX's stuff is a good laugh, always blunt and straight to the point
and before anyones argues, NoFX are more punk than half the bands people post in this forum and ill stand by them =P
but my bands lovely cover of you drive me crazy by britney spears has me chucling every gig, missed the chorus for laughing to much once

No.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Page 1 of 2