Page 1 of 2
So jesus christ, I am like in shock. Basically last night I heard gun shots (I live in a very rural rich spoiled town) and I woke up, and about 5 minutes later we hear car tires speeding off. So we call the cops, and it turns out that my next door neighbor was shot 3 times in the head, and her 7 year old daughter was found hiding in a closet.

I have seriously been shaking all day. She was such a nice woman, and had no reason to be murdered.

I am just like in shock. It happened about 24 hours ago, and I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. I plan on staying downstairs with my knife right by my side, cause if that ****er tries to get near this house, I will seriously cut him to pieces.

Please people, what are some ways I can get my mind off this until they catch him???

EDIT**** for all of you people who don't believe me....

http://wbztv.com/local/Margaret.Ninos.medfield.2.648112.html

DOUBLE EDIT***** anyone making a comment on the "kinda" in the title, please keep it to your self. I am not really in the mood for a joke

So he is still on the loose, and that apparent "head injury" is gun shot wounds. I heard three shots last night.
Last edited by guitarmannn at Feb 7, 2008,
Kinda murdered? So is he like half dead right now?
A soul in tension that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue tied and twisted, just an earthbound misfit, I

The Sky Is The Limit
I know how you feel man. Lately some mental guy got on the lose and ran up towards my house. Also some rapist escaped and is hanging around my area.
Lot's of fun walks home from my friends.
oh ****....

well I'm pretty sure that he won't come back to your house.....

unless he knows you called the cops...

but anyway even if he did come back I don't think he'd hurt you.... right?
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
oh ****....

well I'm pretty sure that he won't come back to your house.....

unless he knows you called the cops...

but anyway even if he did come back I don't think he'd hurt you.... right?

I hope not.
Quote by jaco_pasto
but then how is he kinda dead???????????????
coulnt you just say dead

Dude seriously...just let it go.
Get the **** out of Medfield. I could've told you that before your neighbor got murdered (no disrespect). What a ****ty town.
Quote by jaco_pasto
but then how is he kinda dead???????????????
coulnt you just say dead

Cut him some slack, like he said, he's in shock right now. If my neighbor got shot, I'd misphrase something while typing too.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Staying downstairs with a knife? Hasn't this man got a gun? And I'm pretty sure: Gun > Knife.
Wait, what was the divorced father doing there, and where was he when she was getting shot?
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless
Quote by b r y a n
Get the **** out of Medfield. I could've told you that before your neighbor got murdered (no disrespect). What a ****ty town.

And what town do you live in????????????
haha either way your neighbor died or was killed for a reason, it was his time to go. So live life and do wat ever
I don't understand how the father can call the cops before you when he wasn't in the vicinity while you called right after you heard gunshots.

Anyway that sucks, and you have nothing to worry about.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Hes being serious, person who said zombie... and dude, i would have someone close over, also awake, preferably with a firearm; and if he came in, shoot him in the knee, knock him out with a couple good blunt force hits, turn him in. If you don't know what the looks like, then wait, and if the person entering (if this situation happens) is hostile, it is legal to kill them if they are within 20 feet of the front door wielding a knife more than 3 inches if in serrated and 2 if it is serrated (in GA, anyway; don't know about MA). Anyways man, I would stay up. I totally understand how you would be scared. Fear is normal. Animal instinct. In everyone. Try to stay calm, and I hope it's all resolved.

EDIT: If they have a firearm and re in your house unasked, I believe it is legal to kill them in most states if they seem hostile.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
Quote by JC13
"There have been no arrests and investigators say they have no suspects. However, police said they do not believe it was a random attack and there is no danger to the public, adding that there were no signs of forced entry in the home."

I understand you think/know she was a nice lady, but there are many sides to people you don't see.. Most likely drug/gang related, so you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Also, nobody is going to be looking for you, cause they don't think you called the cops.

"Ninos leaves behind a 7-year-old daughter. Keating said the girl's father was the person who called 911 from the home. Ninos and the girl's father were divorced."

he's gotta point, so you really got nothing to worry about unless you are still a little shocked by the whole death of your neighbor...

but it seems like she really wasn't just some nice lady to get murdered like that...
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by guitarmannn
And what town do you live in????????????

Millbury. Actually we had a woman get stabbed here like a month ago.
Quote by b r y a n
Millbury. Actually we had a woman get stabbed here like a month ago.

Lets take this out of this thread....
Dammit. I made a joke about the kinda part of the title, then read the first post.

but I deleted it.

Mah bad.
Wow. Thats terrible. My God, i cant believe what that girl is going through.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by HumanitysDeath
Is it really a good idea to talk about this on public internet forums?

I don't see why not.
Quote by sum_ugly_man
You are going to die one day anyways...

If it happens, it happens, eh? Same deal with your neighbour. Sucks for her daughter, hopefully there'll be someone to look out for her.
Don't lose sleep over this kind of stuff. It'll just leave you stressed out and tired. Life goes on for you, and before you know it, you'll have new neighbours and it'll be like nothing ever happened.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
To take ur mind off of ur neighbor play guitar dude... oh yea and sleep with a bat under ur bed if ur afraid about the killer
Quote by guitarmannn
She is going to be staying with her aunt a few towns over.

Brutal, you should like, talk to her or something lol.
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
Take the daughter in and raise her as your own. It will make a good film one day.
Quote by sSyLc
If it happens, it happens, eh? Same deal with your neighbour. Sucks for her daughter, hopefully there'll be someone to look out for her.
Don't lose sleep over this kind of stuff. It'll just leave you stressed out and tired. Life goes on for you, and before you know it, you'll have new neighbours and it'll be like nothing ever happened.

What are you talking about? You can't just go on as if nothing happened when someone dies. I say you have all rights to lose sleep and be in shock. I would be. Hell, I might have broken down and cried. I value human life, even the lives of people I don't know. That is truly a horrible event. I am so sorry for you and your neighbor and her daughter.
Quote by guitarmannn
I don't see why not.

maybe because everyone is a complete stranger? and none of your comments are private?
Quote by sum_ugly_man
maybe because everyone is a complete stranger? and none of your comments are private?

Seriously, what are the chances of the killer to be a UG member?
Page 1 of 2