Hey every 1...im jsut starting to paintball and i wanna get a good gun...some of my friends say tippman is good the 98...but like 5 of em have it already...is ion any good and what is the best?
Angels are pretty good
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

CLAPTON IS GOD
that one Spyder thing... I've only played paintball like twice but I've heard they're a'ight
If your just getting into paintball Tippman 98s are nice little markers, it's what I play with
Quote by HaKattack
Wait a second..how did KoRn get you into metal? That's like Nancy Reagan getting you into heroin addiction and prostitution!
Get a Bob Long Intimidator for the pwnage. Seriously, I have a Spyder Flash from my days of paintball, and it has held up great.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
It depends, if you are going to be playing speedball, don't get an ion. They are not reliable. Save up and get a PMR (Proto Rail). They are the best money can buy.

If you are gonna be playing woodsball, get eith a 98 Custom, or an A5.

The good thing about Tippmanns is that you can use CO2, and you don't have to buy a $100+ HPA tank.

I would go for the A5.
a Spyder MR-1 is good for woodsball, pretty accurate, good stability with the stock, and they look like an assult rifle!
My Gear:

Umm....

Please donate to Bighall's Gear fund!

Proud Defender of My Faith!
Member of Christan Guitarists!
tippman all the way
balls chop alot in the spyder
(hehe chopped balls)
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
thx every 1...what kind of barrels for long /med range and accuracy to fit on the tippman 98?....mainly for woodsball?and what other upgrades are good?
best barrell for the tippmann is the flatline barrel.

if your talking about high end markers, as the guy above said, Angels are really nice.
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
I really like the 98s and the A5s go for one of those
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Also TS, I agree with TheHobbes about visiting http://www.pbnation.com/. The folks there could probably help you alot more in terms of getting started, also I think folks who play Paint ball regularly prefer the term "Marker" instead of gun
Quote by HaKattack
Wait a second..how did KoRn get you into metal? That's like Nancy Reagan getting you into heroin addiction and prostitution!
Last edited by Ahyoka at Feb 7, 2008,
my personal favourite:
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Go to PBNATION its a great site . (if you want to look me up im redundant582) And a good gun is a PMR (proto matrix rail) its better than the ion
Tippman A-5
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*