You can get more buy throwing it out the window, and learning how to play real guitar and real drums and real vocals.

And why don't you throw some theory in with that.

That should get you some more songs.

Simulated Music games that make you think you "rock hard" FTL
^Just because your neighbor just died, doesn't mean you need to be a dick..Those games are fun as hell, and I can play guitar, and sing..AND I know theory...DAMN!

Anyway, TS, Try beating the songs? I don't really know, I haven't played that one yet
ESP: LTD EC-50
Crate GTD65 Amp
RP80 Modeling Guitar Processor

Jack White:
If you think holdin' hands is all in the fingers
Grab a hold of the soul where the memory lingers.
Last edited by gloryindeath at Feb 7, 2008,
rofl play through solo tour. "saying someone should play real guitar just because they play guitar hero is like telling someone to join the military because they play halo"
btw the drums and singing actually take real skills in singing/drums.
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Don't suck.
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
jeez...

i would say play through the career on easy??
Quote by HaKattack
Wait a second..how did KoRn get you into metal? That's like Nancy Reagan getting you into heroin addiction and prostitution!
Quote by gloryindeath
^Just because your neighbor just died, doesn't mean you need to be a dick..Those games are fun as hell, and I can play guitar, and sing..

Anyway, TS, Try beating the songs? I don't really know, I haven't played that one yet

yea geez
you have to play solo tour or band tour.

btw I have to agree with Linqua5150 no physical being could learn like 78 songs and play them on guitar, bass, drums, and sing. Rock band is about getting together with your friends and playing music even if you have never played a musical instrument.
Quote by guitarmannn
You can get more buy throwing it out the window, and learning how to play real guitar and real drums and real vocals.

And why don't you throw some theory in with that.

That should get you some more songs.

Simulated Music games that make you think you "rock hard" FTL

are you on your period?

its ok if you are
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
teh Rockk banddd r teh noobbbbzzzz
lol ROFL lYke daT wAs GreAt N00b!!!!1111

Epic Phail!!11111?????//