Finally got the best I could on my budget. How do you guys think I did? Ibanez RG2ex1, Palomino V8, MXR 108 EQ, Digitech Bad Monkey. I'm hoping to add a Boss NS-2 and a TS9 in the next few months. Maybe a wah! Then a new guitar! Then a new amp. I need to win the lottery!!!
For a n00b? Its VERY nice. Congrats to you.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Great for a Noob :P
Quote by killbox2490
HOLY S**T! There is a switch hahahahahha. Thanks Red Wing. Now you're probably going to quote me for being so retarded

CLAPTON IS GOD
Very nice choices. Don't get the NS-2 though. Takes alot from your tone.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Thanks...Im really siked !! It sounds good and that EQ really topped the cake. What about a hush or the MXR gate?
Although I've heard some good things about the Rocktron Hush, the favorite here seems to be the ISP Decimator. I'm still trying to decide on one myself.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
The ISP Decimator is very nice... And your setup man....Good shi!t bro! Makes my very first ever setup look like half of a dookie... not even a whole dookie
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator