It is your best bet, either that or the Avatar Neo 210. It might be a little cheaper, if you're in the states you could probably even go with the Avatar 212 and keep virtually the same price range.

EDIT: Upon review, you can get the Avatar 212 for LESS than the CarvinSBX210
Oh really? I don't know a whole lot about heads as of yet, would that one work with the Avatar 212?
This may not be "factually true" but the price of NEO speakers is very linear compared to their power. The reason the Carvins are so comparatively expensive is because they hold considerably more power than Avatars. You'd need 2 and a half 210s to match the power of the Carvin 210. You'd need 2 and a half 410s to match the Carvin 410.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Do either of you play Avatar cabs? I have heard of them but I have not heard as much about them as Carvin.
Quote by thefitz
This may not be "factually true" but the price of NEO speakers is very linear compared to their power. The reason the Carvins are so comparatively expensive is because they hold considerably more power than Avatars. You'd need 2 and a half 210s to match the power of the Carvin 210. You'd need 2 and a half 410s to match the Carvin 410.

The Carvin 410 handles 1200 watts and the Avatar handles 1000 watts. Unless I'm severely mistaken 1000x2.5=2500. 1000x2.5=/=1200.
Oh, my bad. For some reason I thought the power was the same as the 212. I guess Avatar uses 250W speakers for all their bass cabinets. Nevermind me.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..