Ok, so before anyone says search bar; i searched "auto", there were only threads about cars, different ones, how cool they were, etc. I wanted a thread where i could discuss and help other peoples (and my own) mechanical problems and how to fix them in my vehicle (an '85 Chevy Super Deluxe with a built 350). So, discuss.
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
good idea. anyone with automotive body questions bounce 'em my way.
oh yeah, and i have a '92 chevy astro van, a '73 chevy custom deluxe 10 and i'm getting a Pontiac G6 soon
a 2002 Cadillac Escalade front clip will fit on a 1998-2000 GM truck or suv
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Alright, just a simple question. On average, how much would it cost to replace a motor for a powered window? I have a 2000 Pontiac if that makes a difference.
i have a 90 mustang gt heads/cam/intake...an 85 coupe project and a 94 GT vert....sounds like a good thread!
There is a one and only thread concerning automobiles, and you could most definately ask questions in there.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
i have a Jeep J4000 with a beefed up chevy treefiddy

and i bascially do most of the repairs/ rebuilds

so i guess i could help a little maybe lol
UG's HIPPIE
Quote by happytimeharry
Alright, just a simple question. On average, how much would it cost to replace a motor for a powered window? I have a 2000 Pontiac if that makes a difference.

most likely around $20 aftermarket and closer to $50 if you went to the dealer. make sure you have the proper serial number for the motor and/or VIN of your car coz they may need it to find the proper one.
I vote that this thread is stickied. I've had so many automotive problems in the past I had to message davidsfarm on youtube just for some advice.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by djmay71
most likely around $20 aftermarket and closer to $50 if you went to the dealer. make sure you have the proper serial number for the motor and/or VIN of your car coz they may need it to find the proper one.

What dealership is that?

Here at my toyota dealership (Im the service manager) That would be about 450.00- 600.00 depending on if the regulator needs to be replaced.

Lots of window motors CANNOT have the motor replaced independently of the regulator, due to the way the motor holds tension on the regulator spring.
Not Enough AssHatery