ok, so my friend and i are doing a guitar duet for a multischool music competition. we need a song with two seperate guitar parts, and we cant sing, or have any other instruments. were both o/k not to bad guitarists, so dont make it too hard. also, we go to a private christian school
me and my friend did christmas eve sarajevo for a winter holiday hell (it was a mess) show

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

God hates us all- Slayer i dont think it has a duet but i will be fun to see the crowds reaction. haahha
voodoo chile!!

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

How about instrumentally covering The Fall of Troy's "Mouths Like Sidewinder Missiles"... it's played with two guitars, not terribly hard, and there is an awesome tab here on UG
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.
How about doing "And I Love Her" by The Beatles. Someone do the actual guitar part and someone do an instrumental version of the lyrics.
The Devil Went Down To Georgia(just arange it for guitar)
or Number Of The Beast by Iron Maiden just to see the nuns get pissed.
You could always thranspose the melody of a song onto guitar so you don't have to sing, but if you don't want to do that, and you are relatively skilled guitarists, you could go for Dueling Banjos, great fun.
lol catholic school...?
id so play a badass metal song
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah