Well, I finally turned 16, and it's about time I get a job. So, I was wondering if I'd get a job at a music store, do they normally offer employee discounts?
ask them?
Quote by Oligarchy
SGRocker0791 and Raijin.xiii are ass holes in case anyone was wondering.

Quote by jimmyjimjim
try not to be such a dick

Quote by jdotp
thanks to the ignorant prick
good luck, you poor ignorant bastard...
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
I don't recommend it. You're unlikely to get the job (nothing personal, just how it works in that industry), you might not like it and you probably wouldn't get paid well.
Well, I can kinda see why they wouldn't hire a 16 year old, so it looks like i'll be flipping burgers.....And for the not getting payed well thing, pretty much no jobs pay well at my age...
Last edited by justnmcknz at Feb 7, 2008,
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
usually you get an employee discount where you work

I don't get one where I work, it's f*cking bullsh*t
I'm 17, and I went to a Music Go Round and they said you have to be 18, so I'm just gonna assume that it's the same for Guitar Center.

Therefore, I remain unemployed until August...
you can steal stuff tho
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
i used work at a music store when i was 16. i just walked in, asked if they were hiring, and they said that i could start working that weekend. i got paid minimum wage though, but it was alright. im actually going there in 2 days to see if i can start working again. TS i say go for it.