Okay, so I got some more effects recently and not sure about the line up. I keep hearing different answers in different threads. But from what I keep seeing, is that tuners always go first and distortion seems to go last. Wahs go after tuner (I don't have a stand-alone tuner, it's built into an effects processor). So I just recently got the fish n chips EQ. I love the sound of it, but I wasn't sure if it should go before the wah, right after the wah, or right before the DS-1 or after the DS-1.
My current set up: guitar --- crybaby wah ---- multi effect processor (yeah crappy line 6 floor pod, almost ready to sell it )----fish n chips---- DS-1----- valve junior half stack. And then there is my digitech whammy that is confused and unconnected at the moment. I just bought another connector cable for it so I can add it back into the chain. I'm also considering buying a phaser and a volume pedal. Volume would go first I assume, but where would the phaser go? And can someone explain what a loop is, in a bit of detail please. Thanks!
My Gear:
Gibson ES-335 (Dot)
ESP LTD MH-100QMNT
Spider III 75W
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Crybaby Wah
Epi Valve Junior Half stack
DS-1
Line 6 Floor Pod (FOR SALE!!!)
There are no rules in the order of pedals.

But people commonly use this order:
Whammy->wah->distortion->EQ->Modulation FX->amp

The distortion/ EQ order is disputed (as is most things)

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Oooh. I like the EQ after the distortion. It makes it sound even crispier. And now the volume is compromised when I click on distortion after the EQ is already on. I also made the whammy first. Gonna try playing some songs that use it now.
My Gear:
Gibson ES-335 (Dot)
ESP LTD MH-100QMNT
Spider III 75W
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Crybaby Wah
Epi Valve Junior Half stack
DS-1
Line 6 Floor Pod (FOR SALE!!!)
distortion/fuzz then wah FTW, then eq. But yea just try out different stuff.