What do u guys think i should do i have a fender fm 212r and it sucks balls i plan on playing guitar all my life and im thinkin should i just blow all my money that i have right now $1400 and not buy a car when im 16 to get a nice 50 watt combo tube amp that i can use for a long time. or should i buy a seperate preamp pedal for my amp right now to get by for a year or until i can get a nice tube amp and get a truck for my 16th birthday.
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
I guess it depends on whether or not you think you'll use the car a lot, if you have a job that you need to get to or if you travel around town a lot they can be really handy. If you really feel that you need a nice amp more than you need a car then go for it I guess... although there are certainly decent amps out there for less than $1400, I wouldn't suggest tossing all your money out the window like that

btw, slightly wrong forum
dude guitar ,am a bad ass one then find a mate with a car
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
i love having a well paying job i have a truck, all my gear and a $2000 stereo in the truck.
i'd say get the car/truck. if you keep saving you'll have a lot more money when you buy an amp, and maybe some left over
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Quote by deathpidgeon
you might as well get a truck for your birthday...spoiled rotten...

yeah i wish...
for my birthday i got 3 packs of strings: $5.75 each
and a guitar strap: $40
and a couple packs of picks
like a $75 dollar present. (all of which i picked out myself)
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
I agree with priest.fan. I think you should do what you feel you will use more. I'd say go with the car if you have a job that you need to get to, and then save up the money you get for your job for the new amp. If you don't have a job and you don't travel alot, then just get the amp. Do what feels right.

-ACDCrox74
I picked up a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe for $450 used, I think you can get them for anywhere between $600-800 new, and they're great imo. I'd say go with something like that rather than blow all your cash.
hug your local pug dealer!
Oh just to clear somethin up with that 1 guy im not getting a truck for my birthday id be buying it for myself with the money i could spend on the amp.
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
wait and get the truck, whatever technology you want will be way cheaper by the time your birthday is anyways.
youll probably be spending alot on gas unless you make your friends pay you but yea um 1400 on a combo tube amp i think you can spend alot less and if i were you i would just buy like a **** load of weed with that money and sell it all for way more then do that a few times youll have like 5000 dollars and that will be easier to decide what you want to spend your money on