I got home from college today like always. When I enter the door I see a young female cat and my sister yells/tells: Look who was hanging around dying of hunger and I decided to keep her! I'm ok with it except for the fact that the cat has that look of little innocent cat but deep down inside you know, I never believe supersticions(however you spell it) but I had a bad feeling about it right?

Well I decide to ignore this and just continue with things like I always do but here's the thing...its almost 1:00am, everyone is sleeping except me who is up listening to music but then suddenly I hear an awful racket and thought it was thief! I went to the living room to check it out and it was the son of satan cat with a mouse on his mouth jumping against the window trying to break in! He even got in once and when I got her out with the mouse still on her mouth she still tried to get in again jumping furiously against the window and is ****ing creeping me out!!!!

I never complain about anything but I'm seriously scared, I usually like cats but this one is seriously creepy.

Any advice : (
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
Kill it with fire?

Nah.
Cats resist fire.

Try water.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by x_themetalfan_x
Kill it with fire?
Holy water is definitely the way to go on this one.

Srsly nao, just ignore the little bastard.

I hate most cats...
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
it's a cat, it can't harm you.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Ahh, I forgot cats get a +100 daemonic immunity to fire.

Holy water should work in this case.

Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
kill the cat and skin it. put the skin over a remote controlled car then drive it around so they think its still alive, problem solved.

but i guess it your not a taxadermist then you should just buy a dog, it will scare the cat away, but then you have a dog, and if you dont want that you need a bear. actually nevermind thats a bad idea.

jreal advice just deal with it. be a man its just a cat.
as a human, you have very little to fear from a cat.

you are much bigger, and in theory you are smarter.
Shotgun would work nicely.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Sounds like it's only trying to help.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
dude, if your sister brought in the cat from outside. it could be a wild cat and if its no wild it probobly is an outdoor cat which means it likes to hunt and do **** on its own like a wildcat would. and im assuming you know that when a cat brings you a mouse/bird/whatever its kind of like the cat is giving you a gift. i know its ****ed up but thats the facts man. Unless its that cat that goes ape **** on your family's ass once everyones assleep. but there hasnt been a case like that since the 80's.
the cat is trying to impress you by showing you its kill.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Quote by willy wonka
dude, if your sister brought in the cat from outside. it could be a wild cat and if its no wild it probobly is an outdoor cat which means it likes to hunt and do **** on its own like a wildcat would. and im assuming you know that when a cat brings you a mouse/bird/whatever its kind of like the cat is giving you a gift. i know its ****ed up but thats the facts man. Unless its that cat that goes ape **** on your family's ass once everyones assleep. but there hasnt been a case like that since the 80's.

Yea, maybe you're right, but she was like anger-blind while doing it which makes it a lot more creepy than usual.

Quote by apollo718
the cat is trying to impress you by showing you its kill.

Yea, I'm still scared though
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Thats funking cool!!!!

You should be like the cat and go hunt mice out in the wild with it!!

I hate cats,but that this one sounds like a bad@$$ cat.
Quote by priest.fan.
as a human, you have very little to fear from a cat.

you are much bigger, and in theory you are smarter.

This is where you underestimate it anf it scratches all the skin off your face.

Also, Priest.fan., where the hell have you been?
Put some really hot pepper powder all over your door step, then when the cat goes up, it'll get it's paws dirty. It'll clean itself off, and taste vengeance.
hahah
When I was really young (from birth to about 5) we had a cat that would kill mice and garter snakes then bring them to our door and act all pleased with itself,
like it had brought food to our table or something.
Get a gun of some sort and shoot it. Might I suggest, to keep it from running away when you go at it with a gun (yes, sometimes they are that smart..trust me) put peanut butter on the barrel of the gun. The cat will start to lick the peanut butter off the gun and KABLAMMO! No more problem cat.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
dont live at home........................
I have no opinion on this matter.

Do this.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.