Page 1 of 2
I am not talking about having a bad night where you toss and turn in bed. What is the latest you have ever intentionally stayed up the day before school? Once, I stayed up until 4 am doing a 10 page research paper I totally forgot about. I had to leave for school at 7 so I got only a few hours of sleep that day.
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

i once stayed up 30 hours for a lan party. but not on a school night lol
Well Enough Alone
I stayed up 36 hours once in order to write an essay in one night. Started at about 1am. by the time I was done, it wasn't worth going to bed. Other than that, I stayed up until 5:30am but the next day got on a bus for 6 hours and saw a Tool concert rather than going to class.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
all night
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I was up all night the other night...I went to bed, but didn't go to sleep if you catch my drift. Her alarm clock for class went off before we finished doing what we were doing. Yes fellas, that's right, I can go all night long.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
How late did I go to sleep on a school day? How about no sleep, I stayed up all night working on my extended essay for IB. I hate IB
Well, last night was pretty close. I was up until 4:00 doing my calculus homework, and I had to be up at 8:00 for class this morning.

Probably the latest (in terms of the amount of sleep I got that night, at least) was during my junior year in high school. I had a history project due and I put most of it off until the last night. I was up until 4:30 or so, and I had to be up at 6:30 for school. That next day was a long day.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
I've stayed up nearly 40 hours one time. It was hell. I started out with an all nighter, then I worked the following day. I then stayed up til about 1AM that next day.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
all night, im usually up to around 12:30- 1:00 anyway, i have trouble falling asleep so i dont bother till im really tired
Staff Sergeant of The Megadeth Military
PM BlackicN to join

Archbishop of Zeppelinism
PM heartbreaker

Gear
Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
I believe I went to sleep at 5am once cuz I was playing age of empires 2 with my buddy online. It was kinda cool cuz during lunch we got to talk about all the stuff we did. Everyone was like NERDS!! I dont care cuz this was a long time ago.
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Earlier in 2007 when I was addicted to WoW I stayed up until 3:30 because we kept wiping on a boss and they said if I left, there would be no replacements, so we would have to end the raid, and I would be kicked out of the guild. So I stayed and wiped like 50 times until we killed him.

Thank god I don't play that bull**** anymore.
Once I got on the pit at 9:00 and just internet in general and the next time I looked at the clock it was 6:00. The first thought in my head was "****...I usually get up in 30 minutes..." That day was filled with teachers yelling at me to wake up.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
idk, but i intentionally stayed up one night because I didn't want to go to sleep, it was on the 1st day of going back to school. I surprisingly stayed up through the entire day.

It was a ****ty day because it was the day of Atreyu w/ Trivium and nobody could take me to it because of this 1st day of school bull****. I wanted to dropkick a small child that day.
all night, it's quite easy, it's called blow.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.

try staying up three straight days...
thats hell...

i walked into history class and collapsed on the floor...
got to go home too =]

so i guess it all works out
Quote by Pilots
Discrepancy: While at 110 KIAS and 35 deg AOB with full right pedal, trims would not keep helicopter in correct Outer roll loop.

Corrective action:
Could not duplicate on ground. 11A799. NPPC
Quote by symphonyX99
Earlier in 2007 when I was addicted to WoW I stayed up until 3:30 because we kept wiping on a boss and they said if I left, there would be no replacements, so we would have to end the raid, and I would be kicked out of the guild. So I stayed and wiped like 50 times until we killed him.

Thank god I don't play that bull**** anymore.

what boss was it?
I haven't had any all nighters on school nights, but by the time I turn of my computer and stop screwing around with my guitar, it's usually 1 or 2 am. And I have to get up at 6 am for swimming. Trust me, that adds up over the week....
Quote by Sid McCall
I was up all night the other night...I went to bed, but didn't go to sleep if you catch my drift. Her alarm clock for class went off before we finished doing what we were doing. Yes fellas, that's right, I can go all night long.

Passing out while on top of her doesnt count.

And the latest would be all night.
Hurp De Durp
slept at 6am before my HL maths paper. had to wake up at 6.30.

mainly it was because i couldn't sleep. maths was the last paper...

pulled a couple of all nighters during a study break, back when i was studying for my o levels.
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
Passing out while on top of her doesnt count.

Funny story, a week earlier her friend passed out on top of me while in bed. So awkward.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I've stayed up for two days straight.

Needless to say, my internal clock was FUCKED fot the next few days.
just last night i stayed up all night drinking rum and smoking pot and went class in the morning with no sleep
Not the way I play guitar hero. I 5 stared free bird on the first try! Ima be a rock star..... as soon as my parents buy me a guitar.
last year, three and a half days straight. funner than hell. listened to nirvana and the cure(on cassete) all nite, for several nights. couldnt walk in a straight line by day 3, walking to and from school was tough. only ever felt tired during french class. dont remember how it ended... think i just went to bed after coming home from school on friday, woke for dinner, went back to sleep immediately after, then woke up at 3 pm on saturday. im usualy in bed by 2 wake up 7 15, but tonite its past 3am and im still up. o well. ranting at 3 10 am lol.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
[quote="'played[out"]']****...

try staying up three straight days...
thats hell...

i walked into history class and collapsed on the floor...
got to go home too =]

so i guess it all works out

I've stayed up for something like 3 1/2 days before. I got very cranky.
<Han> I love Hitler
i stayed at a friends house watchin soccer til 3
then i got bored and fell asleep
I had kinda insomnia once... that wasn't fun...
KEEP ACOUSTIC ALIVE

Quote by Ace88
If i were an enzyme, id be a DNA helicase so i could unzip your genes.

Quote by Skippy_McNutty
Who took the bite out of the Mac Apple?

Quote by metdethslaythrx
naomi.
its "i moan" spelled backwards.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Cheers for the penis!

Muffins?
I did not go to bed at all once, but kept drinking instead. Went to school totally pissed. But it was my last day of school so it was okay I guess.
[quote="played[out"]]I've stayed up for something like 3 1/2 days before. I got very cranky.

I never managed to stay up for more than 49 hours straight. And I felt like dying by then. How did you pull this off? Gallons of coffe or what?
Early to bed, early to rise

Nah latest I stay up til is 4ish. Then I make a point of getting some sleep.

EDIT: That's on a school night, I don't really mind what time I go to bed at the weekend. That being said though, it's probably the same deal I like sleep.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by JahJahwarrior
50 hours on one hour of sleep and only one meal......

damn you I did 49hours...............then slept for 23hours.......with no drug assistance
Page 1 of 2