very beautiful doom band in the vein of Swallow the Sun, Katatonia, etc. Their best songs arent on the myspace, Found here , but The Mourners Plain is the best one on the myspace. For a really sick song, try to find the song "Sleep of Ages".

The name is pretty sick too, really beautiful imagery, eh?

And I did a search, nothing.
Just checked it out; that's pretty good stuff, got a kind of My Dying Bride feel to it with more growled vocals...get a thumbs up from me.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
A good band indeed. They don't really have their own sound yet (you could easily be fooled into thinking it's the next STS album) but their album is high quality material, I picked it up just after its release. The name probably comes from a song by The Cure.
Thread needs a bump. Listening to Paper Doves right now, one of my favourite songs of all time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCXiRlG3wzU
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Holy shit this is a thread I didn't know I'd posted in I'll have to give this stuff another listen when I get home from work.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.