Just get up there and two step. I mean honeslty who wants a monologue when you can do the two step?
What are you auditioning for?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Last edited by myself101 at Feb 8, 2008,
Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Quote by myself101
What are you auditioning for?

+1, thats a good piece of info if you want some help, It also depends on the kind of character in it you want...
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
theres this book i have it's like 101 monologues by type for men in their 20's, 2 minutes and under, it's really good for like contemporary stuff, all kinds of genres, comedy, drama, whatever emotion. idk if they have one for teenagers, but you should look for it, its a good book.
Quote by the_poison125
Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

+1. That entire scene from Pulp Fiction is epic. In fact that whole movie is amazing.