I was thinking about having a tremolo on my Epiphone SG. I dont like most tremolo bridges except the wilkinson and prs's. So could I put a Wilkinson trem on an Epiphone SG?
the problem with SG's and trems is that SG's are so thin. And getting one to work would take a lot of extra prepartion and measuring. I wanna say this has been done before with something similar but im not sure.

Might wanna look into a vibrato or something
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
If you're looking into a top mounted trem, you're never gonna get the kind of dive bombs or pull up range that something like a Floyd Rose has. And then there's tuning instability...

If you want a good guitar with a good trem, look at a different guitar. Putting a routed trem like a Kahler on an SG is way expensive.
haha i don't care then.

i set up my CIJ's tremolo so it stays tune and float. so i've been doing some jeff beck stuff lately.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
the wiring on the CIJ is freaking nice man. i checked it out. it's like hiwatt/mesa status clean wiringness.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
^haha yea. wiring straight and clean is hard but when u get it down, it's awesome. i love how my strat wiring came out. vintage cloth push-back wire too.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard