ok. this is a bit new for me i don't usually write intrumentals. Even though my songs don't have lyrics they do i just can't sing.

but whatever pretty much the norm soloist direct into my computer.

it's called instumental 1 so crit for crit.

yah i know the mix needs work this took me about 20 min to record so the mix isn't amazing
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Feb 8, 2008,
wow that was really cool. i liked the kinda chugging rhythm. one thing though,

i think you should turn down the rhythm and turn up the lead. lead was to quiet so i couldnt always pick out what you were playing.

now if you get a real drummer in their that would be really sweet.

if youd like to crit this here video id be much obliged.....yall
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=779392
What are you using to record? Direct into your computer's line in or something? Seems like there's a lot of hum on that recording, kinda taking away from all the tones.

I like the music, though!
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music
I can't hardly hear the lead guitar because the rythem is crushing same. From what i can hear it sounds like a pretty awsome solo. If you rerecord let me know and I'll check it out.
yah I'll redo it today k?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era