old. and I'd want to die watching mitch hedburg stand up... so then I could go to heaven and meet him and then almost die of laughing but be unable to because I'm already dead while watching him make his comedic observations of heaven.

edit:when I say old I mean the fact that you can die of laughing has been posted before. I dunno about this article
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
I laughed for about 9minutes straight when watching "The Hardest Level of Super Mario".

Good thing I didn't go into Cardiac Arrest and die, I like life, but i'd love to go down laughing/with a smile on my face.
Quote by killedbyaspork
old. and I'd want to die watching mitch hedburg stand up... so then I could go to heaven and meet him and then almost die of laughing but be unable to because I'm already dead while watching him make his comedic observations of heaven.

edit:when I say old I mean the fact that you can die of laughing has been posted before. I dunno about this article

if i could hug you right now and gently carress your body for making a statement about mitch hedburg's awesome, i gladly would.

that man's standup is nothing but hilarity the whole time.

or maybe russell peters.
id want to see the reaper coming to get me, and then tripping over his sandals
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Quote by fli.pansy
id want to see the reaper coming to get me, and then tripping over his sandals

that made me lol quite a bit
Quote by bpoeoanry
go back to sleep
Waking up with boobs? Is there a visine for that.
"Martin I of Aragon died from a lethal combination of indigestion and uncontrollable laughing in 1410"

i lol'd
Sneezing is actually alot more dangerous, its really easy and common to rupture blood vesels, and even dislodge your lung. The latter would be an extremely painful experience.