My life passing me by, becoming deaf, going blind, feeling this way forever, etcetera.
doing well in school..

i fucking hate school
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Graduating, I'm going to miss school sooo much
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
the deterioration of our rights and liberties and inevitability of a tyranical one-world government, you know the basics.
I worry I won't be working in a recording studio any time in the near future. I also worry it will take me longer than anticipated to move out.
Peace Corps and all things related, graduating in July, volunteer necessities and people thinking that their desires are more important than those of everyone else.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
getting stabbed, eating too much cholesterol, I check my pockets alot to make sure my keys and wallet are still there.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I'm worried about whether I'm too cruel.
Then I laugh it off and go punch kittens.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
I'm worried about Ray.

Okay, that was the worst joke I've ever made. Sorry.

On topic, I'm worried about my upcoming birthday, seeing as it was a friend's birthday a few days ago and a load of chavs bought eggs, flour, and tomato sauce to school. You can probably guess what happened that day. He also got birthday bumps from about everyone, his arms are purple. On the other hand, i'll get lots of money!
Nothing life goes on not matter what happens i cant see why people put so much importance into trivial things that when you think about it meen nothing.
Imo only thing worth worrying about is family and friends

christ i sound like a hippie

faaaaaaar out maaan
Last edited by Bstar at Feb 8, 2008,
Quote by Bstar
Nothing life goes on not matter what happens i cant see why people put so much importance into trivial things that when you think about it meen nothing.
Imo only thing worth worrying about is family and friends

christ i sound like a hippe

faaaaaaar out maaan

KEEP ACOUSTIC ALIVE

Quote by Ace88
If i were an enzyme, id be a DNA helicase so i could unzip your genes.

Quote by Skippy_McNutty
Who took the bite out of the Mac Apple?

Quote by metdethslaythrx
naomi.
its "i moan" spelled backwards.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Cheers for the penis!

Muffins?