I've been playing guitar for almost 6 months now and ive decided its time for a new amp. I play mostly rock and punk, like Rage Against The Machine, AC/DC, Rise Against.
I want an amp that is good for distortion, but also good for cleans. my budget is AU$400. I've been looking at amps on this site. I was thinking a Vox AD15VT, because i've heard they are decent amps. I was also looking at an Orange Crush30 and a Kustom KDUAL 30rc.

Which of these amps would be best? Or could anyone recommend a better amp from that site for under $400?
you can buy a AD30Vt for 400 bucks dude.
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Quote by forsaknazrael
What's the amp upgrade for? Are you looking to gig/start a band in the future?

I want a new amp because the one i have came with my guitar and its not very good, and also me and a few mates have been getting together and jamming and may start doing a few small gigs in the near future

Quote by BFun
you can buy a AD30Vt for 400 bucks dude.

Where from?
Are you in Sydney? Look at Turramurra music. NEVER buy things from a music store at list price, ALWAYS bargain down
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
No im in rural Victoria. I cant save up, im 15 and dont have a job. I got this money helping dad on our farm. I dont mean real gigs as such, the biggest thing we would be doing would be at a pub with max of 50 people, so 30 watts would probably be enough
^ Thats what im thinking of doing. Theres a laney LC15R on ebay thats not too far from where i live for $450, and i actually have $500 i just didnt want to spend it all, so im probably going to buy that