Some random custom made one maybes?
KEEP ACOUSTIC ALIVE

Quote by Ace88
If i were an enzyme, id be a DNA helicase so i could unzip your genes.

Quote by Skippy_McNutty
Who took the bite out of the Mac Apple?

Quote by metdethslaythrx
naomi.
its "i moan" spelled backwards.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Cheers for the penis!

Muffins?
you can buy a gibson jimmy page #1 for about $25000. and the fender strats that are exact copies of EVHs guitar go for about the same. and the martin millionth or whatever it is looks like it might cost a pretty penny too
I think a Zematis Pearloid is like $26k

and it's ugly as sin
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
The Martin 100 years of flight?
Only 1 made.
Or the Martin 1,000,000th model?

Claptons Red & Blackie & SRV's series went for some substantial money.

Edit:
Ignore above.

“Blackie”, Eric Clapton’s favorite mid-career modified Strat has been surpassed in value and is no longer the most expensive guitar ever, despite that it was bought for $950,000 USD in 2004 by a guitar archaeologist.

The latest most expensive electric guitar in the world dethroned its predecessor at an auction in Doha, Qatar on November 16th, 2005. The Strat was signed by several rock musicians to benefit a tsunami charity, ‘Reach out to Asia’. It was bought one year ago by Qatar’s royal family for a million dollars and donated back to the Asia Program, bringing in $2.7 million USD at the more recent auction, whose attendees included Former President Bill Clinton. Technically, the guitar has generated a total of $3.7 million USD, making it the most expensive guitar yet.

Signees of this expensive electric guitar included Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Eric Clapton, Brian May, Jimmy Page, David Gilmour, Jeff Beck, Pete Townsend, Mark Knopfler, Ray Davis, Liam Gallagher, Ronnie Wood, Tony Iommi, Angus & Malcolm Young, Paul McCartney, Sting, Ritchie Blackmore, Def Leppard, and Bryan Adams, the coordinator of the project.

Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Last edited by Kingyem0c0re at Feb 8, 2008,
PRS Dragons will run you up to a million, yeah? Or am I talking through my ass here?
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
Some sort of Gibson hollow body is saw was around $38'000...............Jesus must of played it or something?
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.
Oh, and a martin D-28 hand-built is $32 000
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
He's talking about NEW guitars guys....

PRS probably makes some insanely priced double-neck thing...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
PRS Private stock probably

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by breadstick
He's talking about NEW guitars guys....

PRS probably makes some insanely priced double-neck thing...

My post up there was a new guitar, it just happened to be signed by alot of people.
Still though, those Martin's I suggested were insanely high.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Gretsh White Falcon used to be the most expensive guitar....it's kinda strange that gibson has more expensive guitars than fender but when it comes down to mass budgets fender is the one to take all of ur money earned in whole your life.
Ibanez RGA 8 (Dimarzio D Activator 8)->Rocktron Hush->Engl E530 preamp->Marshall 9200 poweramp->Marshall 4x12 closed back cab w/ G12t75's
i played a $100,000 martin acoustic. i nearly shat myself. it was gaudy as hell, but other than that, just an acoustic. it did have crazy inlays all over it though. that was cool.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I saw a Brian Setzer (Stray Cats) tribute Gretsch G6120SSC for £17,000!!!!!
i saw a $120000 strat in a rare guitar store. i kept my distance from that thing.
There was a thread that linked you up to a guitar made purely out of cocaine I seem to remember, correct me if I'm wrong. That was rather expensive.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by bendystraw

Lol thats not even a Les Paul - its a ES135 or something like that

I once saw a 1959 or 1960 LP Standard on eBay for something ridiculous like £200,000 ($400,000!!!)

Most expensive though? No, doubt it - wasn't Clapton's "Blackie" supposed to be the most expensive? Or at least the guitar sold for the most amount of money ever
a Gibson Custom Shop (as in you actually order your own custom guitar from the Custom Shop, not one of thier pre made guitars) can get to be very very very expensive depending on what you get, I'm sure there are some insanely high priced PRS guitars out there too.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by awesome-o
i saw a $120000 strat in a rare guitar store. i kept my distance from that thing.

what, in case it fell off the stand and you had to pay damages?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices