Right many of you may have followed my Les Paul overhaul thread. Well the time has come i'm afraid to let go of the beast and put it towards something more usefull, so here's the low down:

Click For Image

Les Paul Style Guitar Package

I bought the package apoximately one year ago for £70<->£80 + P&P. The package contains:
  • A Cheetah Les Paul Style Guitar. I'm no going to lie to anybody this guitar is not the greatest. The body is made of plywood, the action and intonation aren't great and the general quality isn't high. However with the addition of a complete shielded re-wire, sprague orange drop caps and the incredible 22.2k output Quad-Rail in the bridge this guitar sounds pretty good given the right amp. I also fitted shaller strap locks.
    In the neck position i used a 47ohm cap which give a strong pass filter effect meaning when the tone is rolled off the tone is super bass and silky smooth.
    In the bridge pickup the Quad-Rail is sort of face-meltingly powerfull. It drives the amp provided in the clean channel on it's own and harmonics seem to jump off it.

(just a note the pickup selector is wired in backwards )

• This guitar is probably ideal for anybody looking for, like myself, a project guitar without having to worry about expensive costs if it goes wrong or it might provide an easy and ideal way of introducing yourself/somebody else to electric guitar.

• Johnson Power 10 Amplifier - This is nothing more than a low budget practice amp. Has basic EQ Controlls, overdrive function, Aux in (good idea for beginners so they can play along with their tracks, and a headphone out.

Click for image

• It also includes a guitar bag, strap and it will be re-strung with fresh string before it arrives to you.

• There are some small issues with this guitar, one of the tuners is extremely loose and when i got this guitar some of the laquer had come off. I have crudely re-sealed it but nothing more. Apart from that it's in good condition with only usual nicks and dings relative to use.

Click for image - problems circled in red

I'm not quite sure how to value this, but currently on ebay a similiar package new is about £70 + P&P so i'll say £40 + P&P ono. (Paypal or Cash in Hand only)

(If you want i can include all of the original parts for an extra £10 (Pickguard, pickup surround, and pickup.)

I've never shipped a guitar before however you'll pay the exact price it costs me.

I might be interested in trading, however i'm a little bit dubious on the trade front as to how it will work.

Odds and Ends

• The original Bridge Pickup from the les paul in good nick, unsure of power output but its a cheap way to get a PAF sound. Average quality and tone.

Click Here For Image#

Must be worth say, £8 + P&P to somebody??

• Graph Tech Trem-Nut = The self lubricating nut with tone. Bought it, never even took it out of the package. BRAND NEW!!!!

Click For image

£4 + P&P

Any Thoughts AnyBody.

I have will only ship the package to the UK, but the odds and ends can go anywhere.

All of this stuff will get popped on ebay shortly if no-interest.
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
Last edited by Madsalty at Feb 8, 2008,
Bit of Bumpage, 88 views and not a sausage, nvm. Somebody throw me an offer.

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
Bump Anything?? 120 views and nothing?

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
I might keep the amp, found a use for it, offers on guitar?

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
Nearly 200 view and no-one has even posted!!!! NVM maybe everyone has realised how bad the guitar actually is.

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
umm... where did you get the quad rail from - might be interested in that pickup
Gear:
ESP LTD EC1000
Douglas Spad (Alder) [ custom wired with EMG and Passives ] : Kramer Striker FR424SM
Line 6 POD X3Live : Digitech Rp80 : Tascam US144
Kustom Sound (crappy ass) solid state amp
Old Steel String Acoustic (some local company)
Quote by Kramer1309
umm... where did you get the quad rail from - might be interested in that pickup

Came from a friend in Asia, twas brand new and shipped to me. It has about a 22.2k output (i think). It sounds vicious distorted!!

Throw me an offer?

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
Will TRADE the guitar for any kind of bass guitar (working) or maybe even an acoustic???

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
Tenner shipped for the quad-rail? What brand is it?
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Just an update:

1) I've privately sold the guitar package for £40 (<silly person)

2) The PAF style humbucker is still available (bridge)

3) The GraphTech Nut is still available!

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S