Page 1 of 2
Hey guys,
sorry this has been done before and will be always
Byt my girlfriend forgot the take the pill day before sex, and the condom decided it would split.. but hardly any went in..

You think it would be okay? - She said she would start them again and then she would have a period in 3 weeks or something? i kinda dont understand..
My Stuff
The good
Ibanez RG550
Laney GH50L (Head)
Laney 4x12 TT (Cab)
Jim Dunlop Wah-Wah
Boss ME-8 Multi Effects
Marshall Blues Breaker
The Okay
H/H 100 Watt Combo 1975
Ibanez GRX 420
The Ugly
Marshall 15 Watt MG
Strat Copy
She's trying to trap you. She was never on the pill.

But seriously, morning after pill if it bothers you that much. Pregnancy isn't 100% guaranteed.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
You dont think she was? Her tablet things were like half empty.. If she starts them now would it be okay then you think?
My Stuff
The good
Ibanez RG550
Laney GH50L (Head)
Laney 4x12 TT (Cab)
Jim Dunlop Wah-Wah
Boss ME-8 Multi Effects
Marshall Blues Breaker
The Okay
H/H 100 Watt Combo 1975
Ibanez GRX 420
The Ugly
Marshall 15 Watt MG
Strat Copy
try this:

but seriously, if you have concerns, go see a doctor. There is a pill which can keep your girl from getting pregnant if she takes it within two or three days I think.
Basically with most brands you're supposed to start the first pack the sunday after your period or so.
Assuming she was taking them in the first place, you're probably okay.
And have her take morning after pill.
♥xx♥

I was just screwing with you.

Morning after pill, all worries will go.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
hahaha
okay thanks man, yeah ill have a talk with her about it tonight
My Stuff
The good
Ibanez RG550
Laney GH50L (Head)
Laney 4x12 TT (Cab)
Jim Dunlop Wah-Wah
Boss ME-8 Multi Effects
Marshall Blues Breaker
The Okay
H/H 100 Watt Combo 1975
Ibanez GRX 420
The Ugly
Marshall 15 Watt MG
Strat Copy
should be okay tho, was like no jizz that went inside..
the morning after pill is only effective 72 hours after?
My Stuff
The good
Ibanez RG550
Laney GH50L (Head)
Laney 4x12 TT (Cab)
Jim Dunlop Wah-Wah
Boss ME-8 Multi Effects
Marshall Blues Breaker
The Okay
H/H 100 Watt Combo 1975
Ibanez GRX 420
The Ugly
Marshall 15 Watt MG
Strat Copy
Quote by ixion
Hey guys,
sorry this has been done before and will be always
Byt my girlfriend forgot the take the pill day before sex, and the condom decided it would split.. but hardly any went in..

You think it would be okay? - She said she would start them again and then she would have a period in 3 weeks or something? i kinda dont understand..

Should be completely fine. Don't sweat it.

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
With most of those, if you miss a day, you can just make up for it the next day. She's prolly worse off starting completely over.

But don't get too bent outta shape, just yet. There are very few days in a month, that she can get pregnant. Not quite as easy as they tell you in sex ed.
thanks for your help guys.. helps when all the kids are at school
My Stuff
The good
Ibanez RG550
Laney GH50L (Head)
Laney 4x12 TT (Cab)
Jim Dunlop Wah-Wah
Boss ME-8 Multi Effects
Marshall Blues Breaker
The Okay
H/H 100 Watt Combo 1975
Ibanez GRX 420
The Ugly
Marshall 15 Watt MG
Strat Copy
Quote by Rankles
I was just screwing with you.

Morning after pill, all worries will go.

Until the baby pops out and your life is ruined.

Surely it's a sign that you're ready to settle down and start a family?

Sex + no pill + a split jonny = babies.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Morning after pill, now.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I hope you have 50 bucks for a plan B pill.

And then you get to put up with a moody sick woman for 3 days.

CONGRATS!!
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I think it depends what kind of pill she's on. My girlfriends one gives a 2 week wait after not taking the pill before her womb will be suitable for bearing a child again.
Quote by TheQuailman

That's a classic
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
Quote by Chex

Morning after pill = no baby. It terminates any sort of potential pregnancy.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Sigh* go for some Plan B now, it's only effective within the first three days.

Don't have unprotected sex until she's back on the pill for a full cycle if you absolutely want to play it safe.

The odds of one missed pill allowing a pregnancy are pretty darn low, but if she told you she missed one, she probably periodically forgets one.... you should probably chat about that.
I would really just get a morning after pill straight away instead of coming here to ask first. Yeah you might need advice etc etc, but I woulda thort terminating that life ruiner would be first on the agenda

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by MAYNARD

But don't get too bent outta shape, just yet. There are very few days in a month, that she can get pregnant. Not quite as easy as they tell you in sex ed.

That's the definition of ignorance right there (and probably where half the 'HELP my girlfriend is pregnant' thread come from). There's a chance a girl can get pregnant at ANY time - even on her period!

TS, I wouldn't worry too much in your case. If she only missed it by one day then it should be fine.

Edit: For this reason condoms suck!!!
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
Last edited by PurpleMonkeyDW at Feb 8, 2008,
^^^

Oh really? I guess the doctor my wife and I seen when we were trying to have a baby was wrong. A woman can get pregnant when she is ovulating. I suppose a few sperm could lay dormant for a bit, but for the most part, unless it's on one of very few days, the chance is virtually zero.
Quote by MAYNARD
^^^

Oh really? I guess the doctor my wife and I seen when we were trying to have a baby was wrong. A woman can get pregnant when she is ovulating. I suppose a few sperm could lay dormant for a bit, but for the most part, unless it's on one of very few days, the chance is virtually zero.

I didn't mean to assume you were a naive teenager (guess that's just what's expected in this forum).

If you know something I don't then please enlighten us, I'm sure we could all use the knowledge. A girl is least likely to get pregnant during her period. If it was a select few days then people would have it down to a science when they do and don't need to use protection.
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
are morning-after pills available anywhere? like OTC?
"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." -Bender Bending Rodriguez
Quote by Chex

statistically speaking, generally no.
my name is matt. you can call me that if you like.
Some people do have it down to a science. It's called fertility awareness. Not as sure a thing as pills, but it runs from 75%-99.9% effective. Pretty close in it's effectiveness to rubbers.

I don't mean to sound preachy either, but if you aren't ready for a kid, don't have sex, or at least make damn sure you are doin everything you can to not get pregnant.
Quote by PurpleMonkeyDW
That's the definition of ignorance right there (and probably where half the 'HELP my girlfriend is pregnant' thread come from). There's a chance a girl can get pregnant at ANY time - even on her period!

TS, I wouldn't worry too much in your case. If she only missed it by one day then it should be fine.

Edit: For this reason condoms suck!!!

And what fiercly catholic sex ed teacher taught you all that crap? Women can only get pregnant at a certain time during their menstrual cycle.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I think the effects of the pill last for a few weeks after you stop taking it
:stickpoke
Quote by Rankles
And what fiercly catholic sex ed teacher taught you all that crap? Women can only get pregnant at a certain time during their menstrual cycle.

hey im catholic and had sex ed at a catholic school and the teacher definitely said women can only get pregnant during certain times during the cycle
it's actually pretty hard to get a girl pregnant, considering all of the various conditions that have to be just perfect for it to occur.
Also doesn't the longer you put off the morning after pill decrease the chance it'll be effective?
Quote by Rankles

Yea...well...FUCK YOU!!!

I did grow up in a catholic school and I get a feeling of death that I've knocked someone up after sex (even after using both condoms and the pill).

Seriously, (and not to give anyone here ideas or anything) what 'certain time' are you talking about??
Quote by jimtaka
Quote by PurpleMonkeyDW
Yea...well...FUCK YOU!!!

I did grow up in a catholic school and I get a feeling of death that I've knocked someone up after sex (even after using both condoms and the pill).

Seriously, (and not to give anyone here ideas or anything) what 'certain time' are you talking about??

Well it's a cycle, so whilst I'm not too well read on the disgusting subject of menstruation I believe that since the period is the ejecting of an ignored and unfertilised egg it'll be in the few days that the egg is ripe and ready to be penetrated by the victorious sperm cell.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by PurpleMonkeyDW
Yea...well...FUCK YOU!!!

It's called ovulation.
Quote by Rankles
Well it's a cycle, so whilst I'm not too well read on the disgusting subject of menstruation I believe that since the period is the ejecting of an ignored and unfertilised egg it'll be in the few days that the egg is ripe and ready to be penetrated by the victorious sperm cell.

yeah. it's a two week period of ovulation. if she doesn't get pregnant in those two weeks then the egg dies until the next cycle.
Page 1 of 2