Poll: Which sense do you consider least important?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which sense do you consider least important?
Touch
1 2%
Hearing
0 0%
Sight
8 17%
Taste + Smell
37 80%
Voters: 46.
I could do without my sixth sense; it's not really useful anyway....
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
Taste & smell, then you could eat dirt for dinner, and spend the money you save on guitars. No way would I give up hearing, sight or touch.
Gotta be smell + taste.

As much as I love my Pizzas, I much prefer seeing a great pair of breasts.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
but I couldn't hear or play music then, or see girls, kiss girls, smell... oh well, I could lose smell, but not taste
A thread exactly like this was made not too long ago..

I vote taste and smell. Im pretty sure most other people will too...well at least according to the last poll's results
Well, considering how a big part of the way humans find attraction for each other is smell (Pheromones, etc), I'd have to say Sight, however taste is the least important one.
to loosing my senses of touch, sight and hearing would SUCK!

Touch = Never feel ANYTHING!?!
Sight = Never See the many beautiful thing this world has to offer - such as art, colour and emo boys!
Hearing = A world of silence - MY NIGHTMARE
D ♥ Tonight Will Stand as a Testament to Hope Every Scar Burning Bright I Will Stay by Your Side Don't Close Your Eyes ♥ www.myspace.com/aly_the_anarchist :
I gotta say seeing sense. I could make it. but i couldn't be without the taste of coffee for the rest of my life
鋼の錬金術師
Quote by JilaX^
Well, considering how a big part of the way humans find attraction for each other is smell (Pheromones, etc), I'd have to say Sight, however taste is the least important one.

I don't believe that crap. I dunno about you, but I tend to go for looks and personality rather than smell. I mean, I wouldn't go for a chick with smelly armpits but as long as she didnt smell BAD...
Quote by savio23q
I don't believe that crap. I dunno about you, but I tend to go for looks and personality rather than smell. I mean, I wouldn't go for a chick with smelly armpits but as long as she didnt smell BAD...

I think he was either A) trying to look smart or B) trying to be funny

He phailed at both.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone