Don't be an asshole.

It means "quilted maple," i.e. the figure of the wood.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by HandsomeFrank
Queen Miranda. It's her signature model, actually.

El oh el

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

This looks like it's worth about $350 used. Not a bad axe!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Its missing the spring plate. Would that be hard to replace? Crap I don't even know what that is. I'm dumb.
It's the plastic plate that covers the trem cavity on the back of the guitar. It's not hard to replace nor is it necessary.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by HandsomeFrank
Queen Miranda. It's her signature model, actually.

thanks, as a complete noob to the ibanez production line, i thought you were being serious i almost called my friends guitar a Queen Miranda sig model...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
thanks, as a complete noob to the ibanez production line, i thought you were being serious i almost called my friends guitar a Queen Miranda sig model...

Here is a tip... I you like something on ebay, don't post it on an internet forum unless you want more competition... Just helping you out because now a couple hundred more people know about it if it is worth buying.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Standard Strat
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Roland Microcube
Quote by Mike-T
Here is a tip... I you like something on ebay, don't post it on an internet forum unless you want more competition... Just helping you out because now a couple hundred more people know about it if it is worth buying.

Lol I kinda didn't take into account the popularity of this place. Let me fix that.
Quote by ValoRhoads
This looks like it's worth about $350 used. Not a bad axe!

I'd not pay more than $300. Ibanez RG's are lovely hard rock/ metal guitars, especially with a little electronics help.

...I giggled at the Queen Miranda comment.