Page 1 of 2
Meet the Annoy-a-tron. Probably one of the greatest devices EVER. It beeps at random intervals every 2-8 minutes. It will psychologically break down whoever you want .

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/8c52/

I'm going to put this in my bio classroom. It will annoy the HELL out of the teacher.

So, Pit, what do you think?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the battery lasts for 4 weeks. So it's basically 4 weeks of an utter nightmare for whoever isn't in on the beeping.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Last edited by stradivari310 at Feb 8, 2008,
will she be able to find out where it is?
Quote by Union Jake

So anyway, now i'm here feeling rather dirty knowing that I just sat in a room with 3 other guys having a wank. I had to get it off my chest
Quote by fenderfreak101
Youre mom should have used the coat hanger to abort you as a fetus.

Douche bag.
^^It's about 2.5 inches long, so it will be hard to find. And it has a magnet so you can hide it under desks, etc.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by stradivari310
^^It's about 2.5 inches long, so it will be hard to find. And it has a magnet so you can hide it under desks, etc.

But... if it makes a sound can't it be located easily?

It feels like I'm missing something. You have to be pretty daft if you can't locate where a beep is coming from, especially one so frequent.

Nonetheless it seems like a fun product. If they pop up here I'll get one. I know some targets already
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

It feels like I'm missing something. You have to be pretty daft if you can't locate where a beep is coming from, especially one so frequent.

Nonetheless it seems like a fun product. If they pop up here I'll get one. I know some targets already

Haven't you ever heard a high pitched sound that sounded like it was inside your head?
Quote by Masonpwiley
Haven't you ever heard a high pitched sound that sounded like it was inside your head?

Tinnitus? Sometimes

But beeping noises you and other people can hear? Come on, issue a search party!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
The ideal place would be INSIDE a computer.

Even if they found the source they'd just think it was an annoying computer noise or somethin.
I thought the title was about your 'little guy'

but a bleeping thingy is funny too
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
i'm buying one immediately. idk what i'm gonna do with it. but i'm gonna get someone good. someone like in that letter, that has a good composure...until i get thru with them.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
wtf thats brilliant.
i can't wait to see the look on my friend's face when that goes off xD
even after 2 hours she cant find it xD

maybe i'm getting me one of those
Kitto onaji koto wo kurikaesh.ite anata wo
pure genious. its kinda like chinese water torture. i need to use one on my dumbf*** science teacher as well. it seems like everyones got it in for science teachers
I wish I had these in high school, I would have had the time of my life
:stickpoke
I made something similar to that last year in electronics, only you hide this one in a dark place. After the lights have been of for 5 minutes, it starts beeping absurdly loud, but when the lights are turned back on so the person can find it, it senses the light and turns off again. Once they turn the lights back off thinking they are crazy, it waits five minutes and turns back on.
I love the letter sent in by a customer farthest down on the page.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by Kensai

Some frequencies don't convey any directional information. Usually that's with lower frequencies, but I guess some higher frequencies can have the same effect.
Quote by Kensai

I didn't look at the link but I've seen this before, it beeps at random intervals so you never can tell when the next beep is coming. Could be 2 min, could be 10 mins
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
Quote by SSDDPunkRocker
I'm gonna get that, a stick it in my dog...o.O

I'll have my own real-life annoying-as-f*** Furby.

, why?
Quote by Kensai

not sure if its going around where you are, but for the last 2 years theres been this high pitched ringtone going around that people would use in classes, you have absolutely no idea where its coming from - we hid a phone behind a whiteboard at school and started calling it and our maths teacher started going crazy think it was in her head throughout the lesson, then we realised that the teacher next door had started giving random students detentions because it was driving him insane too and thought it was his pupils pulling the prank XD.

i gotta get one of these.
You do know, if you do it to torture your teacher you'll be in the class too, and it will annoy the **** out of you as well.

As long as you can hold out on turning it off yourself it would be a great prank
Quote by stradivari310

That's what she said
Quote by Kensai

It's a short beep at random intervals. Could be quite hard to locate if hidden decently .
Cure for annoy-a-tron = iPod + headphones.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Clownmite
That's what she said

Thanks, you almost killed me.

Damn eating food and funny comments!!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Wasn't the greatest device ever the guitar-controlled vibrator?

Snazzy little thing though, may have to buy a few when I have income *coughs*.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Page 1 of 2