I'm 13 and love bass.
I want to start an online band.
I have a Ibanez SR400QM, a Ibanez SW100, and a DigiTech BP200.
Bass Amp Multi-Effects Pedal
When we actually get an online band going I will buy a Tascam 122L TNT Bundle (with studio quality microphone) http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/US122LTNT/ .
I will get that right when start playing.
My dad says its OK, and we have a store close to us with it in stock.
So I would need a guitarist, vocalist, and drummer (at least).
I am influenced from Sublime-RHCP-System of a Down.
So, either reply, PM, AIM me at thekooliestman, or YIM me at thekooliest09, or email me at thekooliest09@yahoo.com.
Get back.

-Sam

EDIT:
Bass - user_name_here
Lead guitar - DEATHbyBLOOD or Gibson_Player93
Rhythm guitar - DEATHbyBLOOD or Gibson_Player93
Drums - OPEN SLOT (DEATHbyBLOOD has auto drums)
Vocals - OPEN SLOT
Last edited by user_name_here at Feb 11, 2008,
Would you be interested in playing any Metal?
Jackson JS30RR
Epiphone Flying-V, Goth Series
B.C Rich Warlock
Line 6 Half - Stack Combo

sure...I listen to some stuff like augsut burns red, ratm, and btbam...
ive never tried playing it...are those the bands your thinking of^^?
Kinda..., Have you ever heard of Buller For My Valentine?

If you do feel like playing some Metal, I'd be happy to play with ya!
Jackson JS30RR
B.C Rich Warlock

ya of course (never tried their bass...ill go look at a tab now) :P
shure....ur a guitarist right...?
wat is ur aim or email or watever you have...
and wat do you have to record
I have an aim, but it doesn't work right (I have no idea why) and I don't check my Email to much, because I let it pile up with a bunch of spam, but if you can download Msn Messenger it would help, If you don't mind?

Look at some of the newer tabs, New album songs, and Tell me what you think.

I have many things, but first I want to see how you play, Then I'll show you some of my music.

P.S. What program do you use to play online?
Jackson JS30RR
B.C Rich Warlock

That'll be great!!

But how do we play online?
Jackson JS30RR
B.C Rich Warlock

you have to get something to record with...and a software...the cheapest out there is the TonePort GX...i think 70 dollars...and then someone records it in mp3 format and passes it on...that guy records on top of it...and so on...till the last person finishes it up...im getting a 200 dollar one...so it should sound nice...ill get it by next week...
Quote by Gibson_Player93
I have an aim, but it doesn't work right (I have no idea why) and I don't check my Email to much, because I let it pile up with a bunch of spam, but if you can download Msn Messenger it would help, If you don't mind?

Look at some of the newer tabs, New album songs, and Tell me what you think.

I have many things, but first I want to see how you play, Then I'll show you some of my music.

P.S. What program do you use to play online?

ha im in school right now...so i cant play...but ill look at home...around 5 (busy)...umm most recording things come with softwares, but there are free downloads like Audicity...or something like that...gtg periods over
I have a Toneport. I think its the second or Third to best, but there is a free program called Ejamming, not the best, but could be good enough to play around on.

I can't remember the link, but I'm pretty sure if you search "Ejamming" on google you should find it.
Jackson JS30RR
B.C Rich Warlock

ok cool...ya probably UX1, i was gonna get that or the first one...but wenever we get this started im gettin the Tascam 122L TNT Bundle...which will be awesome...and i dont think you need the software...as long as you can export your file as a mp3 file i believe you will be good.
hey, dudes, go buy the boss br 600, it will be the best purchase you ever make, i promise. i have one of those and am willing to participate in this band, i play guitar, many styles, i will also growl!!!

ha, hey kooliest man, i saw your review for your bass on musiciansfriend. and i actually have that same bass amp you have.
Last edited by DEATHbyBLOOD at Feb 8, 2008,
Quote by htsktim91989
a drummist huh? you mean a drummer?

you come into the the thread to be a smart ass?
Quote by DEATHbyBLOOD
hey, dudes, go buy the boss br 600, it will be the best purchase you ever make, i promise. i have one of those and am willing to participate in this band, i play guitar, many styles, i will also growl!!!

ha, hey kooliest man, i saw your review for your bass on musiciansfriend. and i actually have that same bass amp you have.

im pretty shure i have gibson as guitar...but ya you could join...one lead one rythm...not to disband gibson but you have sick recording stuff...so wats your aim/msn/yim/email?

get back to meh
Quote by user_name_here
you have to get something to record with...and a software...the cheapest out there is the TonePort GX...i think 70 dollars...and then someone records it in mp3 format and passes it on...that guy records on top of it...and so on...till the last person finishes it up...im getting a 200 dollar one...so it should sound nice...ill get it by next week...

Cracked Cool Edit Pro... ftw

Just saying... not necessarily saying I have it.