what are some real cheap effect pedals so that i can build them into my amp build...The cheaper the better. Any kinda effect would be good, all I have now is the volume and a little bit of echo. Thanks
a Tremolo would be a very nice thing to put in. They were common in fender amps, and still are in the Reissues.

EDIT - No EQ?
If you're building a decent tube amp, make sure you use good-quality analog pedals. If it's just an experiment/mess-around, rip the circuit of whichever Behringer stompbox takes your fancy. Tremolo's always good, and having built-in delay would be more convenient than sticking it in your loop. Maybe a compressor too. Remeber to match the voltages though or you'll end up with toasted components.
If you want a great multipedal, I suggest either a ZOOM or a KORG. I have both, and they're great. The ZOOM has more exaggerated effects, but the Korg has ones that are good for shows.
Quote by aaronjk0406
The cheaper the better.

so not true...
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Buy a cheap effects pre-amp and build that in maybe?
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
danelectro are cheap and so are behringer
I know now what I knew then, but I didn't know then what I know now