i was on someones myspace profile and they had some link on their profile that said ***** me
i clicked it and now im wondering what the hell it does exactly
Did it give you a code?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
It's what scene kiddies use to get more friends. You're essentially advertising them to others.
oh
it was a scene kids myspace lol
i just want to make sure that he doesnt get a friend request from me or anything like that
Quote by kyleblackflag
no it just like sent me to my blog

He probably messed up the html.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
W hore me's are when people on myspace get as many friends as they possibly can through bulletins, when you w hore someone you post a bulletin to all your friends so they can add that person
:stickpoke
Quote by shadowtiger
W hore me's are when people on myspace get as many friends as they possibly can through bulletins, when you w hore someone you post a bulletin to all your friends so they can add that person

*adds another reason to the 'I really dislike the youth of today because:' list*
I don't get all this add me to your profile crap.

I just add people i know, i don't want some random pedophile on the internet looking at my details.

Are people just so insecure that they think they need 1000000 friends? 99% of which aren't their friends cause they don't know them.
Quote by str84ever

I just add people i know, i don't want some random pedophile on the internet looking at my details.

Are people just so insecure that they think they need 1000000 friends? 99% of which aren't their friends cause they don't know them.

Yes
Quote by Chinfrim
Sadly we have not shotguns and go around saying "Get Out of Mah Propertay!!"
Quote by str84ever

It depends on the site IMO. On my bebo, I've only got like 30 freinds, because I know them all, but on Myspace, I've got abot 100 because I kinda want more friends to make my musicspace look more impressive