No. As long as you restring them after and dont' leave it unstrung for a while, it's fine.

I always remove all of them so I can easily polish up the fretboard when changing strings.
It messes with the tension on the neck or something, its better to do it one at a time
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by Parafly9
No. As long as you restring them after and dont' leave it unstrung for a while, it's fine.

I always remove all of them so I can easily polish up the fretboard when changing strings.

i agree. some will say that you should do one string at a time, but so long as you restring in a timely manner you should be fine.
Epiphone Les Paul
T. Haruo Acoustic
Fender MusicMan 210 (130w)
if you have a floating bridge one at a time because you could f up the neck but if its not floating i don't think it matters
Raise Your Hand If you Like:

3 inches of blood
Amon Amarth
Coheed and Cambria
Death Cab For Cutie
Every Time I Die
I Killed the Prom Queen
In Flames
Pride Tiger

My cousins band from Vancouver-NWOBCHM- myspace.com/scarstruckmetalband
Yeah, no problem removing all strings. I'm not even sure if it matters that you re-string soon. I've never heard anything like that until this posting, but maybe that's something I've just missed. Of course, I always re-string immediately because what use is a guitar with no strings!
Quote by Guitarist132
It messes with the tension on the neck or something, its better to do it one at a time

It doesn't matter as long as he doesnt leave his guitar without strings on for like 5 years...
Quote by Hosscat
Yeah, no problem removing all strings. I'm not even sure if it matters that you re-string soon. I've never heard anything like that until this posting, but maybe that's something I've just missed. Of course, I always re-string immediately because what use is a guitar with no strings!

I can put my phone up to the pickup and listen to people talk through my amp?
If its acoustic its more serious then an electric, but my fender copy neck is warpped from removing all the strings at once, every now and then you want to adjust your truss rod if you continue to remove all of them
Quote by Withateethuh

fukin genius
My opinion as a guitar tech is a such. If you plan on restring in it immediately it doesn't matter. The neck will not warp in a matter of hours, it takes multiple days and a humid environment for that to happen. Just make sure you remove the tension on the strings before cutting them. Its the sudden change in tension that can mess up a neck. My personally preference is as such. Removing all the strings will give you a good chance to clean the bridge up and wipe the guitar down. Just be mindful of where the action was set. And if its a Floyd, find some soft wood to put under it to keep its angle right when re-stringing. Good luck!
Quote by MegaDON
If its acoustic its more serious then an electric, but my fender copy neck is warpped from removing all the strings at once, every now and then you want to adjust your truss rod if you continue to remove all of them

I have to try that.

awesome.
Quote by Withateethuh

Haha, I've seen a similar thing done at a gig. The guitarist had a small video game in his pocket, set it off, and you could hear the FX coming through his amp. Made for an interesting intro!
I always remove all strings, that ways I can give everything a good clean before re-stringing, however common sense would say don't leave it for long periods without strings.
I wish I had tallent and ability.

Squier Vintage Modified Strat, Black with laquered 70s neck
Farida FLP-26
Vox VT20+
Ampkit for iPod
Jamvox (not impressed)
I always remove them all, and restring within the hour. When I bought my RG370, it came to me unstringed, which means it had been without strings for at least 2-3 days. The neck had no problems at all.
If you plan on restringing it immediately it doesn't matter. The neck will not warp in a matter of hours, it takes multiple days and a humid environment for that to happen. Just make sure you remove the tension on the strings before cutting them. Its the sudden change in tension that can mess up a neck. Removing all the strings will give you a good chance to clean the bridge up and wipe the guitar down.

+1
Quote by Dores
When I bought my RG370, it came to me unstringed, which means it had been without strings for at least 2-3 days. The neck had no problems at all.

OMG I would be scared if that happened to me!!!
Spinal Tap:
You would, though, if it were playing, because it really... it's famous for its sustain...I mean, you could, just hold it....
1 time I also removed them at once, but after removing I replaced them right away,after that my action was very low and hiutted the neck.
The guitar shop had to intonate it, so never again.