Hey, check out the song "Country"! Here's the link...
Please don't comment on the audio quality, I could have done it better, but this is just a demo. I expect to have vocals, drums, and bass done sometime soon.
Also, this is my first time doing anything with an open tuning, so i'm kinda just improvising the entire song.
P.S. Listen to "Country", NOT "Country Reverse".... just thought it might sound cool reversed
C4C
sounds pretty cool. your tone sounds a little bit twangy, maybe work on beefing it up a bit. also work on tightening it up a bit to, working on your note definition. then it should be pretty sweet.

mind letting us in on how its tuned? id like to know. if you want to crit one of ours in our sig, that'd be cool. maybe "whys she gone?"

just noticed the ^above^ is a real dumb question. got the thread i was looking at mixed up, lol
Last edited by thesrvivngmmbrs at Feb 8, 2008,
Quote by thesrvivngmmbrs
sounds pretty cool. your tone sounds a little bit twangy, maybe work on beefing it up a bit. also work on tightening it up a bit to, working on your note definition. then it should be pretty sweet.

mind letting us in on how its tuned? id like to know. if you want to crit one of ours in our sig, that'd be cool. maybe "whys she gone?"

yeah, I know it's kinda twangy, I just recorded it real quick. It's tuned to Open C..
Also, keep in mind thats all improvisation, so when the song is written it should sound better.
(I'll crit yours in a little when I get back)
yea i agree the recording quality like u said was lower, so that might of effected the tone a lil making it a lil harsher i guess...but i think for improvising it sounds pretty sweet, def sounds pretty unique but cool, i might have to try that tuning sometime as i been just messin around tryin to learn sheit, lol...

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=781897 if u got time, and if that link doesnt work, its on my profile, called paint a lie, not DONE yet, just up to where i left off, was lookin for input before i continued it...plus ima have to come up with a solo and at my current skill levl is gonna be tough, haha.