I'm not sure if this belongs here or not but I was wondering if anyone could recommend me some nice solo acoustic songs. I was stuff similar to stuff like Embryonic Journey by Jefferson Airplane or White Summer/Black Mountain Side(it's not acoustic but it's the style I'm looking for) by Led Zeppelin. Anyone that's heard these and can recommend me some similar songs thanks and to anyone that hasn't heard these, I recommend you go and take a listen
hi everybody

Hookers do not like to snuggle
- Zach Galifinakis
hey i think you might like these,

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - Led Zeppelin
Thank You - Led Zeppelin
Bron Y Aur Stomp - Led Zeppelin
Thats the way - Led Zeppelin
Going to california - Led Zeppelin
Friends - Led Zeppelin
Africa (acoustic) - Version by Howie Day
If you can't be with the one you love, love the one your with - Crosby Stills Nash
Dee - Ozzy Osbourne
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
dee is a great, but short, song. it also reminded me of speedball by zakk wylde to add to the list.
tenyrsgon, those are all great songs but im looking for like really beautiful instrumentals, bron-y-aur stomp is a great song with great acoustic guitar in it i might just make into an instrumental. thanks for the recommendations everyone! got anymore?
hi everybody

Hookers do not like to snuggle
- Zach Galifinakis
I have no idea what those ones are, but heres some good accoustic stuff:

Say Yes - elliott smith
bravo charlie- gregory and the hawk
we are not a football team- minus the bear
why dont you try :

hey there delilah by plain whte T's ?

iys really simple n a great song
Are these songs that you'd like to play or just listen to?

Anyway, check out:
Angi - Bert Jansch/ Davy Graham
Cabezon - Red House Painters
and simply listen to the guitar work on any song by Nick Drake.

And while you're at it, check out Blackwater Side by Bert Jansch which was apparently stolen by Jimmy Page and called Black Mountain Side on Led Zeppelin I. Just for interest
Last edited by xX*Zeppelin*Xx at Feb 13, 2008,
have you ever herd the song you say he stole it from? i would like to know what about the song he stole...a lot of songs do have some similar riffs don't you think? i have herd both versions and they don't dawn on me to be similar to me at all. hmmm i wonder what everyone is talking about! i can't grasp it...i think everyone is looking for ways to bad mouth one of the greatest rock bands of all time!
Quote by tenyrsgon
have you ever herd the song you say he stole it from? i would like to know what about the song he stole...a lot of songs do have some similar riffs don't you think? i have herd both versions and they don't dawn on me to be similar to me at all. hmmm i wonder what everyone is talking about! i can't grasp it...i think everyone is looking for ways to bad mouth one of the greatest rock bands of all time!

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Sidewinder by Avenged Sevenfold...Acoustic solo...**** yeah...try to play that ****...you cant!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe some city & colour
straylight run
acoustic saosin or circa stuff
Show me the fever into the the fire, taking it higher and higher.
Quote by pumpkins_rule

ahhhh your a raphead...roll your eyes at someone who cares duddddeeeeee
Quote by tenyrsgon
ahhhh your a raphead...roll your eyes at someone who cares duddddeeeeee

I'm a raphead? What does that even mean?
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

Quote by mydarkesthour

Quote by pumpkins_rule
I'm a raphead? What does that even mean?

You like hip-hop, i'm assuming. Which isn't really an insult if it was supposed to be.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Yeah I figured that too, although I don't know what gave him the idea that I only listen to rap music.

Quote by mydarkesthour

Quote by mydarkesthour

Don't start an argument in here please. And raphead?!
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
But yeah play an acoustic version of Imagine and if the audience you're playing for knows anything they'll start singing or humming along with it.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump