I want to buy one for my Ibanez RG 370DX (Edge III bridge). All I want to know is, is it any good, who's had experience with one?

Cheers.
the tremol-no's are very nice, and for the Edge III, it should save you a heap of money rather than getting a new bridge...or if you really wanna be cheap, a block of wood works just as good for blocking.
Quote by Sakattack75
just a thought why would you want to block it?

Fixed bridge flexibility, tuning stability, sustain etc. there's a bunch of factors.
Quote by Sakattack75

its a ****ty trem
and their a bitch to change strings and tune
blcoking it essentially makes it into a hardtail
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by Sakattack75

It isn't the best bridge. I love the guitar, but I don't use the trem, so why not block it up and get more sustain, and the tuning stays in?
They work pretty well I got one on my RR3 its really nice to go to a fixed postion to completely floating in just a few seconds by turning to screws i could never get the dive only mode to work the screw kept slipping on me but thats no big deal since you can dive bomb any way when in floating mode. but really its nice to change strings or tuneings with out all the pain,but if your never gonna use the bridge for squeals and dive bombs just block it up with wood its cheaper.
the gear:
Jackson RR3 Trans red
LTD EX-260 White with black bevel
Ibanez RG3ex1 quilt red
Agile Ghost Pro 727 White
Krank Rev Jr.and cab
Blackheart 5W head
DigitechRP500
Agree with the wood idea. If you occasionally use the tremolo/wanna modify it to go just 1 way, then only you should consider getting the Tremol-no.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic