most schecters are made in burbank CA which is in the USA, look it up im not possitive
my gear:

Schecter Hellraiser Sunset FR
Line 6 spider 2: 212 combo 120 watt =\
Line 6 guitar port
EVH frankenstein painted Explorer
what is the difference in japanese and korean, buy what you like regardless of where its made. this is just about the stupidest question i have ever heard.i am now dumber for having read it, and feel completely stupid for responding to it.
The Schecter Custom Shop guitars are made in the USA.

The Diamond Series (including the Hellraisers) guitars are made in Korea, but set up/inspected here in the USA.

Overall, the Hellraiser is a great guitar, and I haven't heard of anyone having build/material quality issues, so just go for it if you like it.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
ESP/LTD horizon, 400 series and up

Jackson dinky/soloist, pro series and up
Seriously, just get over where it was made. It's not that important.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
Quote by danny_plantain
what is the difference in japanese and korean, buy what you like regardless of where its made. this is just about the stupidest question i have ever heard.i am now dumber for having read it, and feel completely stupid for responding to it.

Lol So why the cheaper guitars are made in korea and more expencive in japan ,USA

I have japan Ibanez and the quality of it is impressive

@Dr Nick- Thanks it helps me alot

Thanks

And something with thinner neck but similar specs?
I own a hellraiser and it is trully a beatiful guitar. I absolutely love it. I would recomend it to anyone who wants to play any style of hard rock music. If you want something close to it though i would go with an ibanez s series or a high end rg series. Im not sure on where they are made, but they are deffinately nice guitars.
ibanez prestige's are made in japan....because ibanez is a japanese company...if i'm not mistaken, so that's why, i've played alot of korean guitars better than some USA guitars, most usa guitars are just expensive because of the name and labor costs of US workers. yes they usually are high quality guitars, but are overpriced anyway.

anyway... i reccomend the Schecter Hellraiser anyway, it's a great guitar, haven't heard any complaints about it, try a jackson SL3 soloist, i think it's japanese, doesn't have EMG's, but it's pickups are good and has an OFR if i remember right