For my media coursework, i need to design a front cover for a new magazine. I was thinking like a guitar magazine specifically for metal guitars like Ibanez, ESP, B.C Rich and maybe with a few albuma nd live reviews mixed in. what do you reckon?
Quote by Seth Shadows
dum, da num, dun dahnahanhanhanahnahhhhh *E5 / D#5* dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn chuggg chuggggg DUN, DAH NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Quote by nine01n
why did the woman cross the road?
who cares, why the hell is she out of the kitchen?
Rock on rocker.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I think a cool logo would be the magazine logo written on a headstock, but the logo has to be really original if it's gonna be in a headstock...
for the rest of the cover you could have....
idk lol.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by nebraskan
I think a cool logo would be the magazine logo written on a headstock, but the logo has to be really original if it's gonna be in a headstock...
for the rest of the cover you could have....
idk lol.

HOT CHICKS!! Hot metal chicks holding guitars.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I made one in my first year of college.
Basically, just do your research; look at what already exists and note down what you like best.
Draw up some rough sketches of ideas, play around with them, then pick one that you're going to stick with.

I was a bit of a nab..

^

Should be win AN Ibanez guitar.

Nice effort though! Just had to say before the gram-ahh Nazi's turn up dude. "Overdrive" is quite a cool name too.
Aye, I know.
I just noticed as I was uploading but I don't have the original PSD file cause it's from 2 years ago.
Shame.

I'm in uni now though, so better to come
Quote by milfeh
Aye, I know.
I just noticed as I was uploading but I don't have the original PSD file cause it's from 2 years ago.
Shame.

I'm in uni now though, so better to come

Cool make sure you share them here when you have done some more!
Only other stuff I've got that I can share is this I made last year.

I'm not heavily into graphic design and that but I think it looks quite sexy
thanks a lot. i thought this was going to be pretty hard but its actually looking a lot easier than i thought. I was thinking of an Ibanez Xiphos versus Jackson Warrior thing. and maybe some tabs and tone settings for necrophagist, in flames, machine head etc.
Quote by Seth Shadows
dum, da num, dun dahnahanhanhanahnahhhhh *E5 / D#5* dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn chuggg chuggggg DUN, DAH NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Quote by nine01n
why did the woman cross the road?
who cares, why the hell is she out of the kitchen?