I never really draw anythin na dont consider myself an artist at all but do these drawings look any good?

They're of a bunch of various grateful dead ****.

i drew them on my computer desk to

pretty sweet man
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
You should practise (on paper). Practise makes perfect, eh?

You need to watch the proportions on that bear though. Overall I see real potential. There also appears to be little to no shading involved or light use. Though it is a set of doodles on a table...

Aaaand this reminds me I'm wasting the drawing talent I have by not drawing for years...
You would definately benifit from using paper instead of other people's property.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Jackolas
You should practise (on paper). Practise makes perfect, eh?

You need to watch the proportions on that bear though. Overall I see real potential. There also appears to be little to no shading involved or light use. Though it is a set of doodles on a table...

Aaaand this reminds me I'm wasting the drawing talent I have by not drawing for years...

thanks

and its my property so its as good as paper.
woooo pedo bear!!

but seriously the dead rule
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
sick stuff man

use paper and colors and theyll come out sicker
JOIN THE SANDWICH GROUP!!!!

GROUP!
well... don't quit your dayjob
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
1. paper
2. sharp pencil
3. softer touch

Alot better than much of the stuff I've seen, but only average to me :p
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
It's different to be able to draw and to be able to do logo-work like that.

Some true artists can't "cartoon" or simplify their art in any way. It's a different kind of art... so while I would like to see you draw like some figures, or something, I wouldn't, because you gotta do your thang. They seem to look pretty good I guess.

And dude, if you like the dead, you should check out these guys, it's a live show they played in Columbus OH. 3.5 hours long, 40+ songs, like, the high point of their tour, lots of cool dead-esque guitar tones, but they have a pedal steel player in their band, and they're flippin' locked up.
Quote by pratt121
It's different to be able to draw and to be able to do logo-work like that.

Some true artists can't "cartoon" or simplify their art in any way. It's a different kind of art... so while I would like to see you draw like some figures, or something, I wouldn't, because you gotta do your thang. They seem to look pretty good I guess.

And dude, if you like the dead, you should check out these guys, it's a live show they played in Columbus OH. 3.5 hours long, 40+ songs, like, the high point of their tour, lots of cool dead-esque guitar tones, but they have a pedal steel player in their band, and they're flippin' locked up.

Right. "Cartooning" is actually quite hard. I can do peoples faces and stuff, but cartooning, I always have to stuff over and over again. Unless it's something I'm used to do of course. But I don't really like doing the same thing too many times.
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Quote by highway62
no its the dancing bears from the grateful dead. Come on know your jambands

Eh I figured it was something to do with the Grateful Dead, I just thought it had a striking resemblance to eveyone's favorite pedophile bear.
the only tools for drawing you will ever need is a sharpie and a clean wal mart wall.
Errrr I vote work on it.
Could be better.
I suppose it is on a desk....

But you asked for honesty.

Just practice

EDIT: ^^^ s'good!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by PaulTheVillan
Here's a pic I did of my other half

Maggie Gyllenhal?
Those grateful dead things I dont really care for. They just look like random doodles, without any time or effort put into them. As for the picure of your girlfriend, its good.

You need to work on your shading, just to give it more depth. Also, your lines need to be far surer. Just one line, not going up and down, scribbling your lines. It just makes it look much neater. And try getting some different grade pencils.
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
Those grateful dead things I dont really care for. They just look like random doodles, without any time or effort put into them. As for the picure of your girlfriend, its good.

You need to work on your shading, just to give it more depth. Also, your lines need to be far surer. Just one line, not going up and down, scribbling your lines. It just makes it look much neater. And try getting some different grade pencils.

I think it was 2 different users who drew those things.

The doodles are doodles. And not very good at that.

But the drawing of the girl is pretty good. Her right eye (not the eye on the right) is a little weird.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()
Quote by PaulTheVillan
Sorry

Dont know who you're talking about

^ You kidding me? It's uncanny how similar it is. The eyes, dimples, smile and everything.
Quote by Kensai

Was she in flight of the conchords?
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Kensai
^ You kidding me? It's uncanny how similar it is. The eyes, dimples, smile and everything.

This is the pic i copied
Quote by Ez0ph
Was she in flight of the conchords?

My bad it was kristen schaal

Maggie was Donnie Darkos sister tho!
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
the pic of the girl is good

the drawings on the desk look a tad basic, like in the style of an 11-12 year old

sorry Im grumpy today, and I'm brutally honest at the best of times, just, looks like you didnt spend time on them.

I drew my Avatar, what do people think, I cant get full size pics of the Original up, ditto with the pic of my guitarist, its basically my band artwork I've done, so I've had to cut off parts of our legs, but you get the gist....
Attachments:
5.JPG
6.bmp
Quote by the humanity
I'm just joking Moog. you know nothing can tear our friendship apart, not even the fact we are miles apart, I am right there beside you, yelling, "Chug it, ya little wimp!"
Quote by Kensai

Ouch, harsh.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
I should of said do my doodles look good

I don't consider these to be in the same group as real pantings I was just trying to draw the grateful dead logos.

Thanks for the criticism
Quote by Kensai

Say's the photographer.

Sorry Kensai forgive me!
well, they're not bad. but they're not really above average either. no better than i could do, but not that good.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.