Poll: YOUR opinion on the "I AM LEGEND" ending?
Poll Options
View poll results: YOUR opinion on the "I AM LEGEND" ending?
Terrible! Why would he blow himself up? He could have lived!
41 18%
Bad. It just didn't seem right, he should have lived
62 28%
Good. I thought it was well done.
82 37%
AWESOME! They need to end more movies that way!
21 9%
Other. (Explain with a post)
18 8%
Voters: 224.
Page 1 of 3
How would he had got himself in there though. Also if he didn't blow them up they probably would have opened it. I think he just put them in there to protect them from the blast.
i was drunk watching it on my pc so i forget lol, what happend again?
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
He had to die, or else he wouldn't have become a legend, just a hero.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
I thought it was alright, you could kind of see it coming though. I really liked the film and Will Smith was amazing! If you'd said to me all those years ago that the Fresh Prince would end up playing Dr Robert Neville....
I know, the dog was so cool. GSD's are my favorites.

but yea, why didn't he just get in the safe, was there not enough room?
I never saw the movie, but found out the ending. Also, it apparently is the 3rd remake of the original (all three by diff names though). My history teacher (who's just awesome) also said that the best version was the original too.
Logos and websites for low prices - pm me

Quote by SideshowRaven24
wow dude way to think innovative. nice plan.
Quote by icon_player_5
that would be awesome if you saw it all the way through, good imagination

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2
If you ask me, everyone should've died. That was pretty gay.
also has anybody noticed most of his movies are the same? independence day, men in black, i robot, etc. he is always the loner fighting some otherworldly thing. oh well it was good.

once again poor doggie
the manican was the best...Jeff? Frank? cant remember
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Quote by fob12
If you ask me, everyone should've died. That was pretty gay.

seriously, I think you are a terrorist!
Quote by al silver
I never saw the movie, but found out the ending. Also, it apparently is the 3rd remake of the original (all three by diff names though). My history teacher (who's just awesome) also said that the best version was the original too.

im glad you two agreed in that. (see what i did thar?)
If he would have gotten into the safe the zombies would have either manages to eventually bust into it and eat the three of them alive, or they would have just waited for them for eternity outside the safe and the three would have died in the safe...
kinda thinking there should have been 300 will smiths and he should have just barely missed the leadins zombie with a spear and they all died.but more will smiths went in to kill the zombies.
I loved the ending. The way he showed his eyes, then those of the zombie and just the way they ran at each other was awesome =]
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by SeveralSpecies
seriously, I think you are a terrorist!

I just wanted more explosions.
yeah, he couldve killed more zombies if he flung the grenade in amongst them instead of holding it and running towards them lol
but using it the way its meant isnt good enough for the black guy with lots of guns is it?
at least he wasnt the one that dies first in the film,like the black guy usually does :P
Quote by masterohumans
You can yell at anybody for anything as longas you're holding a Bible. I've learned that.
should have used the ending in the book. although the ending did the job.
Gear:
Mesa Dual Rectifier
Mesa 4x12 Cab
Marshall 4x12 Cab

Gibson SG Standard + Bare KnucklePickups - Warpigs
Gould Les Paul + BKP's - Crawlers
See Through Acrylic Strat

Zakk Wylda Wah
Original Crybaby
Boss Flanger
Boss Phase Shifter
Quote by fob12
I just wanted more explosions.

there, there. You'll get your chance to suicide bomb something, don't worry.
I just got back home, I was out watching the movie. It was fine. First I thought "What the..." When took the grenade from the bag. But right, Will Smith saved the world. :'D

And yeah, pretty sad to talk to the dolls. Funny though.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
there, there. You'll get your chance to suicide bomb something, don't worry.

*crys on shoulder*
also, i was more distraught when the dog died, when will smith died it was more like "...teaches him to be a douche bag doesnt it?"
Quote by masterohumans
You can yell at anybody for anything as longas you're holding a Bible. I've learned that.
Quote by MaGgOt_13
also, i was more distraught when the dog died, when will smith died it was more like "...teaches him to be a douche bag doesnt it?"

How is he a douche bag?

"Here is a cure to save humanity"

"thanks....douchebag!"

see, it doesn't fit.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
How is he a douche bag?

"Here is a cure to save humanity"

"thanks....douchebag!"

see, it doesn't fit.
They didn't want a racist thing to explode.
I would have loved the movie if they just had a part when Smith just went on a zombie killing rampage with plenty of guns, explosions and gore. Would've been better than that lame excuse of a rampage with the SUV.

Because of that the ending dissapointed me. I was hoping Smith would turn into a bad ass, not some suicide bomber.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
bwaaa?
He's black. If he would've been white, the movie would've been totally different.

>_>
Yeah, I mean, why use a car to kill vampires, when you have a cupboard full of rifles and the like.

I liked the ending, but it detracted from the original, which was a great twist on the phrase "I am legend"

I thought that while good, very little actually happened in the film, it was very brief and linear.
Quote by Wicked_Bassist7
how so? I must ask

I was just kidding.
It shoulda ended when he attempted to kill teh zombiez....After that, it went downhill.
Quote by mrwaffles
It shoulda ended when he attempted to kill teh zombiez....After that, it went downhill.

Seriously. I would've been more happy with a cliff hanger ending leading to a sequel, rather then just having him asplode.
Page 1 of 3