That skin that kinda peels above your fingernails and hurts like a bitch when you ...

ya use mostruise, like i use lac-hydrign, the best thing ever (what?, the ladies like smooth hands)
They're called your cuticles. Go buy a cosmetic kit that comes with the little pokey thingy thats designed for pushing back your cuticles, then you don't even gotta worry about em.
thats called your finger...
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
wear gloves
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
ugh, I hate those. I think they're called hang nails. I use fingernail clippers to take them off, or I bite them off. I find that if I pull it more will come off than I want. like others have said just use lotion on the area, should help, I only get them when it's too cold and dry...