Nothing came up?

Try the first link (to wikipedia) from the link you posted?

And yes, it's old.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
"42 is a nice number that you can take home and introduce to your family"
Yeah.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
God bless Bop Ad.

/hopes someone knows what I am talking about

EDIT: He died so young it was tragic. I am glad, however, that he never had to see the horrific film they made from his masterpiece
Last edited by Grundy0 at Feb 8, 2008,
I saw that about two weeks after I used a computer for the first time, and the reason for the answer is much like the question...it's beyond us all.
Quote by Grundy0
God bless Bop Ad.

/hopes someone knows what I am talking about

EDIT: He died so young it was tragic. I am glad, however, that he never had to see the horrific film they made from his masterpiece

right-o. i am so glad i read it first.
Quote by david_highland
I saw that about two weeks after I used a computer for the first time, and the reason for the answer is much like the question...it's beyond us all.

it is actually under us, being engineered my mice.
Quote by bendystraw
it is actually under us, being engineered my mice.

Is that from the book? don't ruin it for me, I haven't read it. A friend of mine is obsessed with that book, I should borrow it from him once I'm done with Flesh Guitar.
There is one theory that states if anyone ever finds out, exactly what is going on out there and what it's all about, then it will be instantly dissapear and be replaced by something else evenmore bizzarely inexplicable.
There is a second theory which states than this has already happened
There is a third theory, that the above two theories were, infact, created by a wily editor of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy in order to increase the amount of universal uncertainty and so boost the sales of the guide.
Quote by david_highland
Is that from the book? don't ruin it for me, I haven't read it. A friend of mine is obsessed with that book, I should borrow it from him once I'm done with Flesh Guitar.

NEVER watch the movie. if you have, wait a few months and enter the book with a fresh mind. the movie added a cheesy hollywood love story and it just butchered like 9 scenes. the only good parts was where it actually quoted the book with the guide.
Quote by bendystraw
NEVER watch the movie. if you have, wait a few months and enter the book with a fresh mind. the movie added a cheesy hollywood love story and it just butchered like 9 scenes. the only good parts was where it actually quoted the book with the guide.

Agreed. The bits which actually came from the books they did quite well such as how when Arthurs house has been demolished there is a newspaper lying on the floor with the headline 'Dolphins Vanish', that was well done. But I totally agree I really don't know how they had the nerve to call it The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy they completely changed the story, characters and everything that made the books great.