My Hot Rod Deluxe is having some issues with buzzing at higher volumes. I've checked all components and screws and such and haven't really been able to find anything loose that may be causing it.

I was wondering if maybe the stock fender design speaker in it is just buzzy or what. Or, it seems like the buzzing is coming from the right (when looking at the front). I think that's where the power transformer is, so could that be it?

Any suggestions or anything would be helpful. I know it's not my guitar and I know it's not something in the room. I was feedbacking notes from behind the amp and could clearly hear the buzz coming from the amp.

Thanks in advance.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
buy a noise suppressor
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
It's not in the sound, it's something vibrating in the amp.
Any suggestions on a good replacement speaker would be appreciated. I'm doing mainly classic rock and blues.
its not your speaker making the noise. its because fender designed the amp like morons and put the power tubes directly in the blast of the speaker. at high volumes, this causes the tubes to rattle and therefore giving you that ugly sound. look here for more about it: http://eurotubes.com/euro-l.htm#2 look under the hotrod section.
Well Enough Alone
I already have JJ power tubes in my hot rod.
weber 12F150. thats what i got on my blues jr.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard