they're pretty good, don't dislike.

and they had dave grohl too, i saw the title and was like "dave grohl's scream?"
I really like it.

Dave Grohl was in this band? Weird. I gained +10 respect for him.
^ Yeah, drums. He moved to WA and joined Nirvana when Scream broke up
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
He traded down. But now he's rollin' in da chedda so good for him I guess.
I've been trying to learn to play "Came Without A Warning," and I think I can do it soon.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Yeah i was at a show last night and i saw a scream Lp in a distro bin, and i was like **** i want this but i decided to get some sin orden and intifada 7's instead.

Still seriously need 'still screaming' and the Faith/Void split.
Quote by devourthekitten
I remember looking these guys up a few months ago, and couldn't find anything to download...I'm gonna look again...
Quote by crustyreed
Yeah i was at a show last night and i saw a scream Lp in a distro bin, and i was like **** i want this but i decided to get some sin orden and intifada 7's instead.

Still seriously need 'still screaming' and the Faith/Void split.

I won't send you the albums you guys asked for, since it's illegal and the system has our best interests in mind.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Don't send me those albums either because I buy all my music and would never try to illegally obtain music.
Quote by axeslash
I won't send you the albums you guys asked for, since it's illegal and the system has our best interests in mind.

Please? I'll be your best friend.
Quote by sargasm
Don't send me those albums either because I buy all my music and would never try to illegally obtain music.
That's good, since I love copyright laws and the RIAA protect all their artists and only sue people for reasonable amounts of money.
Quote by devourthekitten
Please? I'll be your best friend.
I still won't send you those, please don't expect a private message from me within 15 minutes.
Quote by blackflag49
I'll take those albums as well, if you don't mind.
I do mind, and you should be ashamed of being a pirate.
If you don't upload it, I happily won't take it, seeing as how it's illegal and I like to abide by the law.

I also won't be in the chat tonight to not take it.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by recklessnick
i would like them too. maybe just their best one

You're doing it wrong.
There now none of you have any horrible anti-social punk rock.

If you check your messages, you will only find a stern warning from me about your shenanigans.
Can I not receive a stern warning from you as well?
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by I_Pwn
Can I not receive a stern warning from you as well?

No.
what is up with the new fancy bold font. what, you guys just discovered that function and decided to flaunt it?
Quote by recklessnick
what is up with the new fancy bold font. what, you guys just discovered that function and decided to flaunt it?

We're not doing it because it's spiffy, and you are totally not a tool.
Nick they are stressing how important and immoral it is to steal music content without paying the artist
Quote by recklessnick

Oh gawd, this is silly.
Quote by crustyreed
Nick they are stressing how wrong and immoral it is to steal music content without paying the artist

Fixed.
yeah I have heard of this band because of Dave Grohl obviously, but this band really kicks ass.

+1
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
im not stealing music.
im supporting the band. thats why i even bother to download their album.
if they came over, i would most definately pay to watch them.
real musicians are those who are happy just to know that people are enjoying their music and not those who grumble about not having their fan's money put in their pockets
Quote by recklessnick
im not stealing music.
im supporting the band. thats why i even bother to download their album.
if they came over, i would most definately pay to watch them.
real musicians are those who are happy just to know that people are enjoying their music and not those who grumble about not having their fan's money put in their pockets

You completely understood the point of us using bold. We are definitely not using the bold face to highlight our sarcasm, and we are completely serious when we make such resolute and serious claims about me not illegally filesharing music.
Quote by axeslash
There now none of you have any horrible anti-social punk rock.

If you check your messages, you will only find a stern warning from me about your shenanigans.

Thanks for not sending me those albums, you're the best.
Can I not have an illegally uploaded album even though I didn't really listen to them?

I think I did it wrong
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by SuperBlob
Can I not have an illegally uploaded album even though I didn't really listen to them?

Fixed.

You can not have that album, and I am glad no one here here likes this preposterous punk rock noise.
You bastard, I did really want it.

Oh wait.

Thank you for not giving it to me
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!