They traded Shawn Marion!!! For Shaq! What the hell? Anyone else mad about that?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
How the f*ck are you gonna get a cat to bark?

---------------------------5------8-----7-
----------------5-------------------------
------------------1-3-3-------/6----/5----
-1/3--1-1h3-------------------------------

Matt Freeman>You
k.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Yep me. Nice to see an NBA fan around here.

This mistake is one the Suns won't forget. Shaq can't keep up with the Suns' run and gun style.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Basketball sucks.

Except for march madness.

stfu...

back to the topic... i completely agree... Suns game is to run... shaq needs an ambulance to keep up one quarter to nash's pase
i think everybody here is gonna say that it was a stupid trade. i think the heat will definitely benefit a lot more from the trade than the suns. but nevertheless, it's still shaq and he's back in the west, which as a lakers fan, is very upsetting.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by just17n8
stfu...

back to the topic... i completely agree... Suns game is to run... shaq needs an ambulance to keep up one quarter to nash's pase

no...

And I just wanted to say I was extremely pissed off the other day when I wanted to watch sportscenter only to see an endless press conference with shaqs retarded monotonous voice.
actually it was smart of them...This will allow stoudamire to be open a hell of a lot more and what would be better for Nash to rack up the assists than a 7 foot 2 inch tall tank?
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
Ibanez S470 DXQM
Boss DD-6
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Well I think the main reason why Kerr pulled this trade off was to match the New Lakers (Kobe, Gasol, Odom and when he gets healthy Bynum), but I think the Lakers would smash them. The Suns' main weakness is defense and Marion was one of their best defenders. But now they got Shaq who's old, useless and usually more of a liability than an asset.

(By the way, I'm not a Suns or Lakers fan. Hornets FTW!)
Shaq is traded from the Heat to the Sun?

Ironic?

ha, the Heat will definitely benifit more.
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
no...

And I just wanted to say I was extremely pissed off the other day when I wanted to watch sportscenter only to see an endless press conference with shaqs retarded monotonous voice.

he does have a borign voice...
Marion wanted to be traded at the beginning of the season. I'm not very happy he's leaving cause Im a suns fan, but Shaq seems to make the players around him better. Well, when he's healthy at least.
lol yea im in miami!! shaq was losing his luster. glad we got marion. need to clear that cap room.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Quote by otherkid
Shaq is traded from the Heat to the Sun?

Ironic?

ha, the Heat will definitely benifit more.

no, fitting.
Quote by joeyj123
there are 11 words in 'the alphabet'
The suns will get alot more marketing with shaq on there team but he can't keep up with there playing style
well you can't win without a big man and the suns know that

Unless your micael Jordan who can do it 6 times

Decent trade for both parties maybe the heat got off a little better
As a Laker fan I'm actually pretty happy, the man's old, hes got a hip problem for Gods sake, and without marion thats one less three point shooter the suns will have on the court. I think Miami is extremely lucky and should thank Kerr for taking Shaq's crippling contract for the next 2 years
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Basketball sucks.

Except for march madness.

then gtfo go to ur pussy golf thread , and stay the fck out ,

anyways im happy the suns got shaq, now its gonna be easier to eliminate them in the playoffs LAKERS FTW