I have two questions for you.

1. how do you change your signature? I haven't done it since the profiles came into play.

2. out of curiosity because I don't know the full back ground on it, why did the lol wut pear get banned?

EDIT: NEVERMIND ABOUT QUESTION 1, FIGURED IT OUT.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

1. Go to 'Control Panel' (right above the top of your thread in the bar area, you'll see it), select the signature part on the list on the left-hand side.

2. It was spam. Used so much in so many irrelevant situations, it's considered spam. Now there's just some group trying to get it back that I'm amazed hasn't been shut down, they're pretty much encouraging spam.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
1. User Control Panel at the top of the page in a little bar. Edit Signature option after that.

2. It was extremely overused and the mods were sick of seeing it I believe.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Because annoying n00bs posted it in like every single thread multiple times, and it got so out of control that it had to be banned.
Ah, I see. Good reason to ban it then.

Well, thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it. Ive seen quotes and stuff I've wanted to post in my signature but didn't know how to. lol.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by Td_Nights
1. Go to 'Control Panel' (right above the top of your thread in the bar area, you'll see it), select the signature part on the list on the left-hand side.

2. It was spam. Used so much in so many irrelevant situations, it's considered spam. Now there's just some group trying to get it back that I'm amazed hasn't been shut down, they're pretty much encouraging spam.

lol i'm in that group.

>_>

<_<
Are the spin offs of the 'lol wut pear' banned, too?
Like...lol nut, lol hut...etc.
That just reminded my of that guy who kept posting the picture on January 1st. So, yeah, the pear got banned because n00bs kept posting it and it was annoying.
Quote by HelpTravesty
Hey everyone, SMOKE WEED!

It's raining blood from a lacerated sky.

Quote by xcynicx
Are the spin offs of the 'lol wut pear' banned, too?
Like...lol nut, lol hut...etc.

Or the "I do not quite comprehend this slightly humorous conversation" pineapple?
Quote by GeekUSA
lol i'm in that group.

>_>

<_<

I'm not.

>_>

<_<
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409