I watched the little mermaid the other day and realised I was sexually attracted to the little mermaid. Now I normally dont get turned on by cartoons but I think the fact that The Little Mermaid and the Lion King were the films I watched most as a kid, and the fact that the little mermaid was my young minds first exposure to scantily clad women has created some crazy freudian attraction to her (infact I think the part where she gets legs and wiggles her toes and stuff may be to blame for my foot fetish )

My question to you, horny teenagers of UG. Anyone else turned on by Disney Princesses?
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Quote by Mechanixx
I watched the little mermaid the other day and realised I was sexually attracted to the little mermaid. Now I normally dont get turned on by cartoons but I think the fact that The Little Mermaid and the Lion King were the films I watched most as a kid, and the fact that the little mermaid was my young minds first exposure to scantily clad women has created some crazy freudian attraction to her (infact I think the part where she gets legs and wiggles her toes and stuff may be to blame for my foot fetish )

My question to you, horny teenagers of UG. Anyone else turned on by Disney Princesses?

No
This is...weird to me xD
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black

She'll be whiter than snow when I've ****in' finished with her.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Start frequenting Sushi Bars?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Maybe you should look for drawings of intercourse between animals of the sea and the little mermaid on the internet, it will further diminish your innocence.