i got both choices a used zoom 505 II from a friend and a digitech distortion pedal,both at the same price,and i dont know which one to get
im more inclined to the zoom because,obviously it gives more versatility,and would help me recreate tones i like,but i dont want something that sounds like crap!although i was told it sounds good,i dunno

so,which one should i go for?
and please dont tell me to save more and get something else,im determined to buy something right away!
what distortion model is the digitech
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
What amp do you have? And Trust me bro its better to get something a bit more expensive than something crappy
The Zoom 505II is okay,but it hisses sometimes.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
its probably either a digitech hot head or a grunge distortion,and i have a cube15x,which sounds pretty good but i dont get a footswitch,which i consider a real waste of good potential,whats the use of a great clean channel and a great lead channel if you cant switch between both??!!
so the options i got are:the zoom 505 II:which i tried,and it was cool,but my cube gave a more ballsy tone,somehow! and theres the digitech distortion
or i can sell the cube,buy a simple smaller one channel amp,and a better multifx processor
so what do you guys think??