I have looking a good tube amp recently and it just seems impossbile.
Everytime i find one, i read bad reviews, mostly regarding relability.

I have looked at Fenders, Laneys, Voxs and Peavey.

Is it impossbile or i am just being too picky?
Plug in and let rip

My Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul
Laney TF 400
Digitech Brian May Pedal
Digitech RP 300
Various Boss effects
Chavette by Charvel guitar (HSS)
Squier Stratocaster
Boss BCB 60 Pedalboard
try krank.
expensive but really good.
and it also depends on what you play and what you use it for.
Quote by qotsa1278
If there was no school, we would all be naked, throwing poop, and raping everything. Although some would say that would be a better life. But society shuns those people and calls them "people from Jersey".
Orange is officially my favorite amp, it goes from smooth OD to a huge crunch with crystal clear cleans, and you can actually hear the notes you play. Check out the reviews on Harmony Central. Ive tried Marshall, Fenders, VOx and dont get Krank IMO. But the only amp Id get other than that is the Fender Cesar Diaz Modded Vibroverb which is like +$3000
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender American 52 Telecaster RI
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Tanglewood Acoustic
Fender F-80-12
Various Pedals
Orange Rockerverb 50 Head
Orange Cabinets
Cool, i'll check out the Orange amps.

Ps I play rock music, anything from Queen to Pearl Jam, GnR to QOTSA, SR< Hendrix, Metallica ..etc

Pretty much all styles.
Plug in and let rip

My Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul
Laney TF 400
Digitech Brian May Pedal
Digitech RP 300
Various Boss effects
Chavette by Charvel guitar (HSS)
Squier Stratocaster
Boss BCB 60 Pedalboard
well imo the mark IV i have is built very well and i have had no issues with it what so ever
You have to take into account the fact that it is only a small percentage of amp owners who will write reviews on amps; and many people that are happy with their amps aren't going to bother with writing reviews, they're mainly going to be written by the small proportion of people whose amps have broken down, and the rest are likely to be written by noobs who don't really have an ear for tone, or maybe haven't even owned it, or even played one.
I have seen a lot of reviews on products that people end up never having owned or they played something at a store or read the brochure!

Best way to get a 'review' is to ask someone to post some clips for you if you can't go try it yourself!
Reviews must be taken with a grain of salt. They could be utter lies. What you do is skim them through and look for pros and cons that repeat from review to review and bet that it has some merit.

Fender tube amps are great, and if it is versatality you need, you need a Twin Reverb.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell